Reviews for Green
John Hurt chapter 1 . 6/2
FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 5/22
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/4
This was so cute, and I loved it!
Bad Bdsm. Why Harry?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/12
It was cute and very funny, have to love a manipulative Harry.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow :)
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
A friend send me a link of this story. We both Drarry so much and I'm so happy I read this! Never mess with the Slytherin Prince! Awesome!
rage chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
very cute story
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love ittttttttt! Possessiveness over Harry is so hot!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Okay, that was a fun bit of random fluffly stuffs. :) I like it. Not bad at all, the moment where your summary made sense though-BEST moment in the fic. Great job! This totally made my afternoon.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. . . That was . . . That was amazing! Awesome! Ha ha! Go run, Slytherins! Never mess with the Slytherin Prince's love! Amazing. . . Really, perfectly awesome!
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I just nearly died of laughter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So cute :)
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved it, there arent many one-shots like this around so I'm glad that you wrote one, I hope that you can write more like it in the future x
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I never really read any Harry Potter fics, but I read this in someones favorites and I couldn't help but read it.
I really loved it!