Reviews for Green
nunya chapter 1 . 7/20
what happened to the other slythrin.
So adorable
Crazylunalove chapter 1 . 1/26
Yay that was perfect I love it
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
LOVE IT!
ImpalaTardisTaxi chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN FSSJIRSVJOYRDBKOUTEDBMKHFBLJFEWQQDFVJLN
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This was so cute, and I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Bad Bdsm. Why Harry?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
It was cute and very funny, have to love a manipulative Harry.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Wow :)
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
A friend send me a link of this story. We both Drarry so much and I'm so happy I read this! Never mess with the Slytherin Prince! Awesome!
rage chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
very cute story
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love ittttttttt! Possessiveness over Harry is so hot!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Okay, that was a fun bit of random fluffly stuffs. :) I like it. Not bad at all, the moment where your summary made sense though-BEST moment in the fic. Great job! This totally made my afternoon.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow. . . That was . . . That was amazing! Awesome! Ha ha! Go run, Slytherins! Never mess with the Slytherin Prince's love! Amazing. . . Really, perfectly awesome!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »