Reviews for Sometimes Salvation in the Eye of the Storm
Just Sus chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
What a life they have! Glad they found their HEA!

One thing I forgot to say to you a few chapters back...Thank you so much for not having Paul rape or touch Bella sexually. I read FF for enjoyment, and like some of the angst as much as the next fan, but rape and/or sexual abuse really does bother me! This story could have turned that way, if you had allowed it. It was bad enough for Renee to have lived through it!

I'm defs going to read your other stories! Thanks for this one. I enjoyed it, and loved the characters!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
OMG! Thank god for all the talented people in the Cullen/Swan clan! Rosie gets big kudos! Too bad about Jacob *cough-cough*

Love this story!
Just Sus chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Oh-oh, now Paul is going to go crazy!
Just Sus chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
This was a wonderful chapter! Although very emotional, it gave great insight, and finally peace, to Rener.

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Yes, Loved Carlisle in all his glory!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Yes, that was a fantastic date...possibly the calm before the storm?

Just Sus chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Why didn't they arrest that crazy Paul? Don't they have enough on him?
Just Sus chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
OMG, it's not Jasper, I hope!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Maybe James will turn on Paul? Paul is one, perverted, sick f*ck! I want him DEAD, too!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I would love to see Paul torn apart piece by piece, and his bits fed to a wild animal or something. He is Satan...
Just Sus chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
WHEW! That was really intense! Glad Edward was there...
Just Sus chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Wow, mystery, mystery! At least all the old friends have found each other again, and Bella has her father finally!
Hmmm...wonder what Esme's son will think when he meets this Bella?
Just Sus chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow, this is different, and exciting! Poor Renee, tho...collateral damage, it would seem. Can't wait to hear the backstory to this...why Renee was "executed" and all!

crazy62 chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Loved this story just enough angst and citrus ..thank you for sharing!
MatingInspires chapter 19 . 1/10/2014