Reviews for Sometimes Salvation in the Eye of the Storm
Rhonda chapter 10 . 4/27
Uhhh... What? Paul was being stopped by two agents and was told to leave? He wasn't arrested? Yeah, makes sense! Complete sense.
Rhonda chapter 7 . 4/27
These people are too sensitive and I feel like an orgy is just waiting to happen. Maybe bc I'm not touchy feely w family members and friends but the sweeties are too much. Furthermore, Jasper punches Edward and accuses him of stuff he has no ideas of true and they just forgive and have a heart to heart talk about Bella losing the v to a gay man? So weird.
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 4/23
I loved it all of it this was a really great read thank you
twimma7 chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
Love the ending and can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks again.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
Great story and a very happy ending. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
Can't help but busted out laughing too! Nana Swan is too funny and a strong, brave, protector.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Can't stop crying. What a sad chapter off broken hearts with unanswered questions.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I'm rereading the story again so I can reread the sequel again and of course cried for Charlie's loss.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
Very good read and thank you for your time and writing. I would like to read more of your stories too. Thanks again.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
Awesome chapter and I don't want it to end.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
Good shot Charlie and good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
What a switch! Carlisle had more than one mole in his department. Stubborn, stupid Bella as usual caused more problems for herself.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
No, you did good writing in this chapter and Paul should be the one to go down.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Good chapter and thank you for your writing and time.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Jacob it is, for have guessed him first. Now that the rats out of the bag he was Paul's Mole in the FBI? Wow! Look out Carlisle.