Reviews for Harry Potter Vs Twilight
guest chapter 1 . 1/28
oh honestly twihards, don't you ever read?
guest chapter 1 . 1/28
I LOVE Twilight, but I still agree with everything you said. I don't really know why I like Twilight, because every point you made was valid, the plot sucks, the characters are shallow and "Mary-Sues" etc. I guess it is just my kind of book.
sharkmm chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love this 'fic'. Sooooooooooo true. Harry Potter teaches you friendship. Twilight teaches you lust.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I so agree bella did not defend herself what so ever my friend told me everything about twilight and how stupid it is that I reccomened hp a s she loved it she said the plot made more sense and that the romance was real . I like hp waaay better twilight is stupid I was on this site it said the the covers are not drawn they are taken pictures hp cover are hand drawn.
NerdsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I read the Twilight series once. Fell asleep right after that and couldn't remember a thing from it except for the fact that vampires sparkle and the main character was really annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Is it just me or does twilight seem to encourage necrophilia and pedophilia?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Sorry the link didn't work this one might though
watch?vXh2xmHAI0Og

Copy and paste. Its a song about how crap twilight is.
Emm123e chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wrong link this one should work
Emm123e chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I also hate twilight because its so sexist. It states that you need a boyfriend, if he leaves you attempt suicide and he will come running back and that if he does leave you, curl up in the foetal position and cry for months.
In harry potter it's different. Apart from the fact that Hermione in clearly the smartest and independent of everyone, she can fall in love and when he leaves her, she continues fighting to destroy the most evil wizard of all time.
Then there's Ginny. Ginny is amazing, like stated previously when Bella's boyfriend left her FOR HER OWN SAFTEY she cries and commits suicide. When Ginny's boyfriend leaves FOR HER OWN SAFTEY she tries desperately to find out what he's doing and how to help. She tries hard enough to reform the DA and STEAL the sword of Gryffindor and rebel under Snape and the Carrows reign, which can't have been easy considering they were Death Eaters, sadists and have a sick imagination. ( See Dumbledores Army and the Year of Darkness, it shows what happened and is an amazing fic)
Says it all
CoolSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Ya know Lord Voldemort Bellatrix ...after we hear thier names we find them scary...James Victoria Laurent? Oh come on! I read twilight 3 times waiting for goosebumps to appear out of fear...My friend found the story SCARY so I read it...SPARKLING VAMPS ? Meyer has ruined their reputations...Infact after telling the summary to my granny (She found the cover page intersting)she went on abt GOOD OLD DAYS when vamps burned TEAM HARRY POTTER(I love voldy)
HProx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
dis is super duper are a genius.I am an Indian so where I live everybody knows about HP and so nobody about Idiot Cullen and Bella Sucks Yayyyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
(this is aginst twilght)BTW to the argumnet that says that there is seeing the future and mind reading in Twilight, those are in Harry Potter too. The whole serise only happend becuase of a prophecy, and Legimancy anyone?
chloe chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Omg my favourite colours purple too! Haha this was so true i find it so stupid when she fainted when he kissed her as well
The Author of This FanFiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ok good arguments but question:
You said you read twilight twice why the hell would you read it two frickin times?!
TeamLeo4Life chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Omg the other day I was online and someone posted this pic that said,
'OMG JK ROWLING TOTALLY COPIED STEPHANIE MEYER. SHE MADE A DUDE NAMED SIRIUS BLACK A WEREWOLF. DOESANYONE ELSE SEE THE COPYING?!'

I almost want to commit murder after reading that.