Reviews for Chuck vs the Airsoft Gun Pt II
digijim95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
These are great! They're freakin hilarious, I didn't see the first one when I was looking at your stories, so I opened it after I read the A/N and they were awesome, and this one was no exception, you have to do more! I know they all said 'Three Years' but you can change that so they did this in S2 or 3 right? or other S4 ones, but I may have to wait until S5, though you could do some unconnected... anyway I'm rambling, I just wanted to say, this is great and you should do more
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great the AirSoft stories
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very funny story. If this were on TV, it would have a big "D" for the suggestive (but hilarious) dialogue about nerd herd support.

You did have a missed opportunity. With this story being in season 4, you could have had someone convert one of the Buy More mounted/drop-down defense guns into an airsoft machine gun.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You know I'd would, of really would like to have seen this on the show. Just think what a riot this would have been!

Great addion too the Airsoft series!
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
HHhhahaha nice one, JMG. Got your message, glad you're back :)
AgentInWaiting chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
It's awesome you're writing again. I've always enjoyed your one-shots and full length stories and this one is no exception. Looking forward to reading more new stuff from you.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I am slightly concerned that I know of ‘Thunder from Down Under’...

And you missed the second best ‘Nam flick – ‘Odd Angry Shot’ (Have to say, Tropic is slightly better. Mostly...)

Laughed at the Geneva convention line.
phedtay chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
well that was some awesome fun... thanks...
louzeyre chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I never actually got the chance to read past the first chapter of the original story, but as someone who enjoyed Jake 2.0's paintball scene, I thought I would give this new one a try anyway. A part of me anticipated Devon and Morgan to be constantly out as Casey and Chuck kept shooting them down, but I ended up I really enjoyed it as you wrote it. Especially the inclusion of Mama B as the reluctant babysitter, the girl’s invasion and Sarah's complaints about Ellie revealing her position. Morgan really should know better than to challenge three trained agents and Casey’s daughter to anything involving something resembling a gun.
lucky713 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
For some reason never read this story. It's a lot and its written as an adult, but leaves it up to the imagination.

Well played sir.
Baylink chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That's Bon Jovi, not Steve Perry. otherwise, nice.