Reviews for A Great Health Plan
MaxBuvardi1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Huh... well, color me impressed. I just picked this up at random and quite enjoyed it, I'll have to read your other stuff.

Well done on the characterization, by the by, always thought it was somewhat... odd, that Preed would trust the Drej when he's seen how prone they are to backstabbing, I never saw him as terribly stupid. So you did better than the actual writers did, in my opinion anyway, bravo *claps*
shelter chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This review is coming very late, and you've probably moved on to more important priorities now. But can I say this is the best Titan A.E fic I've read in years.

I like how you bluff me into following the plot, yet keep me guessing. Everything about the first few paragraphs lulls me into imagining it's going to be like the movie, until Preed abducts Akima.

Then, creepy as it shows, you turn the sexual tension and the fact that Preed's got a hostage into a masterstroke. First he's threatening, then pleading, and finally decisive. There's no way I could've foreshadowed or predicted the next sentence, and it's exactly this suspense that makes this short piece a joy to read.

I did think it ended way too abruptly though. But I guess that was the best way to wrap it up while keeping Preed in character.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Great job on his inner commentary and observation while going through the movie dialogue, and I actually feel like his lines got wittier as the story went AU. "I haven't the foggiest notion. Please enlighten me." Wonderful line, I can just imagine his delivery. Very easy to imagine him saying this stuff, good job with his character. Good job also describing the Akima/Preed relationship as 'something', I feel like that's apt. I can actually see him pulling that selfless stunt at the end, you made him very believable in his actions and decisions. Quite an interesting twist and thought inducing to have him cast in a slightly less roguish/criminal light.