Reviews for KeroNegi Tale: ARMPIT Invasion of Class 3A
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Interesting story you put there I wonder if fuyuki would be surprise if he see evangeline true specie? Will alisa go to mahora to protect fuyuki from the vampire? Is the ghost from his house came in mahora to see her fellow ghost?
Blanke-Slate chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Wow this is amazing! You've done really well keeping everyone in character!
Stone-Man85 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Awesome story! I can't wait to read what happens next.
Golden Zero16 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I like it so far. Please continue. It will be nice to see Keroro, Tamama, and ECPESALLY KULULU get beaten like this.
Matt chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANFICTION SOON?!
Gamefreak chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Dude you got to update this cause this is a well-worded fanfiction that perfectly combines two great anime/mangas that most people don't even know and you're brilliant for doing these two.
Matt chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Will you please add some new chapters soon? I really want to see what happens next!
Gamefreak chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh god please update as soon as possible!
Dream Dragoness chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Wow! That was quick. Love the battles and it looks like Dororo and Kaede might become good friends. Nice DBZ reference. I wonder what the frogs want with the tree.

I'll be looking for your next update. ;)
Dream Dragoness chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Wholly Crap! Giroro!

I am very happy you updated and please continue soon!
Matt chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Get off your lazy ass and make some new chapters introducing the frogs and Angol Moi already!
JAYSEN chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Nice...You found a good way to blend the two and I think that Fuyuki and Negi will get along famously, as will Asuna and Natsumi. Will you have a clash of the kunoichi with Kaede and Koyuki? How about the frogtards?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
please continue this i really love this!:)
Gamefreak chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
UPDATE
Gamefreak chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE !