Reviews for The Unforgettable Fire
mkersey chapter 1 . 7/3
Why is this fic still not finish. I miss it
Spunkalovely chapter 19 . 6/22
This is definitely one of the best and most well thought-out Gossip girl fan fictions I've ever come across.
apreschiffon chapter 18 . 5/26
Any plans to finish this? I certainly hope so!
Please don't give up on this story it's one of the best out there and Jenny needs to be taken down a peg or two! Update soon please!
nuts4soccer chapter 19 . 4/23
Read the whole thing again. This is so good! I'm desperate for a next chapter! Are you still working on that story :)?
classybitch chapter 19 . 4/20
Everything look so perfect until Jenny comes ruining everything!
SchwarzShifter chapter 19 . 3/2
I have a class in six hours and I haven't slept yet. I think you should take this as a compliment. Also, I don't know if the amount of times I've imagined someone causing Jenny to suffer a 'tragic accident' throughout the course of this fic is more of a reflection on the types of fics I usually read or on who I am as a person. I really hope that Blair and Chuck stay strong together throughout the course of the coming storm, although things look tenuous right now. Hopefully it brings them together in the course of a beautiful takedown, rather than shattering them (AGAIN) under public scrutiny.
sublunar chapter 19 . 1/23
One of my absolute, absolute favorite CB stories ever! I love how you write all the characters, it's so insightful and funny and romantic and hot! I think I've read this story about four times now, it's so great. I really hope that you will finish it since it ends at such a cliffhanger. I really love your other stories too, especially Stay or leave, which is so therapeutic to read. Hope you will update that one too. Thank you so much for writing these awsome stories, you are really super talented!
Openbook89 chapter 19 . 1/14
Brilliant story please finish
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story as its nothing short of amazing! Update soon
Herperson chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
Omg u need to finish this story. You can't just leave it with a cliffhanger like that! The plot is amazing and it's really well written. Seriously a fantastic story. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
Update! dying to know what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Please come back! We love and miss you desperately.
pinnula chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
You have to keep this story going! Its like a new season and i miss it sooo much. Its funny, exciting and romantic. And i want to see Chair in public and scheming together.
If just Chuck and Blair had talk about Jenny... well now they have to live with the consequences.
Please, please keep on writhing!