Reviews for The Unforgettable Fire
Riley chapter 19 . 7/29
I know you're must be pretty busy, but will you ever continuing this? It's so amazing, I can't see this unfinished!
TheBookFairyXx chapter 19 . 7/28
So you can't end it like that and then not update! Please tell me you haven't given up on this story because it's sooooo good, and I really need to know what happens next
just wondering... will you ever return and update? pretty please!
Love this story, really hope you update soon!
mscullen98 chapter 19 . 7/10
Holy wow... This is amazeballs! Please tell me you're going to continue this!
Bea chapter 1 . 7/5
there's gonna be more? it's been a while since your last update... please, do not abandon this fic, so good, one of my favorites!
More please, has been so long... And I know this is kinda weird, but I've been stalking you on twitter just to know if there's gonna be an update. What can I say, love this fic :)
More please, has been so long... and I know this is kinda weird, but I even stalk you on twitter just to know if there's gonna be a update. What can I say, I fucking love this fic :)
Not so anon chapter 12 . 6/28
I've never asked you this but…

What's a percussion gun? Is it the name of sex position? One done in a limo?
So anon chapter 1 . 6/28
My goodness you have such talent. I'm going to enjoy reading this fic. You don't know me. I'm not Canadian. I'm not made of awesome.
This is SUCH a good story. I'd love more of it. What? Do you have a busy life or something? Child, husband, work, family, friends, move…. pshaw!

Tipy typie! And send it to your favourite Canadian.
Please, do not abandon this fic! It's chuck and blair at their prime, your writing is so real, could totally be the show itself. Come back and update, please!
erikablair chapter 19 . 6/20
Really love the fic, can't wait for the next update. Looking forward to a Jenny takedown courtesy of Blair and Chuck
chairship chapter 19 . 6/18
No, this can't be the last chapter. LOVE this! Please update soon. I am waiting for Chuck to finally say those 3 words, 8 letters and can't wait to see how he does this in your AU. Well done!
My one true love chapter 19 . 6/4
Oh I just found this story and then I got to the end and realized it wasn't finished. Sadness. Lol. This is a great story. I still love Chuck and Blair, even after all the time since the show has been off. Is there any chance that you plan on completing this? If not, I get it. I, myself, have several unfinished stories. I just need to figure out if I need to make up an ending in my head. Lol. But again, great job. This story is great.