Reviews for The Unforgettable Fire
pocahontasneedsherjohnsmith chapter 19 . 4/11
Oh my goodness! I've been waiting for so long to see this updated and I'm so glad you did. So satisfied after that cliffhanger in the last chapter. Thanks for not giving up on this!
Angela99 chapter 19 . 4/2
Update pleaseeee!
So anon chapter 19 . 3/28
I love this whole thing. I especially love the moment before she comes out, when he's so proud of himself… and then she blows his mind. He knew he was going to get laid, but… She keeps him on his toes.

FYI, I hate Jenny.
chaval chapter 19 . 3/28
J'adore.
A quand la suite ?
NEXT?!
Plz update 3 ps u write bomb lemons
madison chapter 19 . 3/15
Love this story but hate what's going to happen to chuck and blair X( oh well update soon please!
melancholicmermaid chapter 19 . 3/15
i read the whole fic twice and it's even better on the second read. the cliffhanger's been killing me. any idea when you might be able to update this? i keep thinking...how is blair ever gonna be able to recover from that? she was so upset about people seeing that video of her drunk singing stand by your man lol
update?
Please don't ever stop writing with this story! I'm so hooked ahh! I can't wait till the next chapter! Please post it soon!
BelaV chapter 19 . 3/5
This is definitely one of my favorites stories. The characters are so well portrayed, the plot is so light and funny... and so smut, why not? Really really good job!
Now I want to see how things are going to turn out... I think this is gonna be good. Hopefully the next update won't be too far off.
Btw, brazilian review here :)
thestagandtheginger chapter 19 . 3/3
Wow i love this story! Everything about it is fantastic! The characters, the plot, the drama! I stayed up til 7am to read this, completely screwing my homework. I have fallen in love with this story. I need more! Please update soon!
chair chapter 19 . 3/3
Oh my gosh!your fanfiction is so perfect! Your writing is amazing, I can so picture the chuck and blair we love in everything you write! Thank you so much for your sharing, it s like gossip girl is on tv again! And not the wrong last seasons, the best ones! Please keep going and fast, Im totally addicted! Sorry for my english, Im french )
Anon chapter 19 . 2/21
Dear God, an update! I am slain. I need more more more. You're an excellent writer, you capture them so well, and what can I say I am trash for good smut.
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 19 . 2/18
Oh wow! When the next chapter? This one was amazing. The reveal was ... oh i can't wait to see the fallout and aftermath. It's gogin to be so epic. i hope you update really really soon.