Reviews for A New Life
civilwarrose chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This was a cute chapter! The Lumiere anecdotes were especially funny, and I am always one for stories about an extra servant character.

I have a suggestion, when you have long passages that describe daily life, events, etc., it would be better to break them down into very small paragraphs, kind of point by point. The reason is that I found it hard to read, and it was easy to miss out on things, because you had some nice descriptive details there. It also makes it much easier to follow along! Hope to see an update! :)
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This chapter is still really good! However, if I recall correctly, it should be mon pere because mon is masculine while ma is feminine. And although the person speaking is female her father, the subject of the sentence, is male. However, my french is a bit rusty and I coils be wrong...
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Please update!
Verran chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
A well-written opener. I hope you continue this story.
crazyreader2011 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I hope you continue cause I love cogsworth!
A-Little-Bit-Of-Awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
please update! i am really into Cogsworth and the story is fab so far!
pleeeasemore chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
please write more i LOVE the former clock! please write ive been reading over this chapter ever since you postedit
nowinvisible chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is really good mrmistoffolees! And btw you could use this name for Collette: 'la Roche'. I saw a movie at a friend's house this past weekend and there was a character called Monique la Roche. Update soon because my alert list is very crowded:)
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Good beginning! You got Collette's character and personality across very well, and got to the point quickly with the exposition and setup. Putting this on alert!