Reviews for Silence
piggypond13 chapter 1 . 1/3
very interesting although,i feel like it could have been taken further
Robin The Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
UPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE. DONT LET IT BE A ONE SHOT
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
part 2 part 2
Alayna Wood chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lord. Write more!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
There is a Futurama T-shirt showing the heads of various TV doctors in jars-you know, the Futrama thing. Two of them are Doctor Who and Doctor Cooper.
a nerd chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Love! Well-written, in-character, and funny-just what the Doctor ordered! Oooh, ouch, bad pun...
Noctofuriens chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Of course, after watching Day of the Moon, we all know about the Moon Landing Video incident, which would have rendered Penny (Who, despite being Penny, has probably seen it) able to fight back.

But, of course, assuming the Silence did exist, both episodes would have been null. Wobbly wobbly timey wimey, isn't it?

Still, it was an enjoyable read, despite slight continuity errors and such.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I still wonder what's scarrier; a silent or a weepimg angel. Poor Penny, she needs more Who.
Megan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was absolutely amazing! Please continue!
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Brilliant!
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Funny but it doesn't really make sense, as even recordings of Silents have the memory proof effect, so if they were real no one could watch that episode and understand what was going on or remember them
Not this again gaaahh chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Cool now...UPDATE NOW!
RosePearl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I just got done watching the LOTR episode of Big Bang Theory... had to read this one! You got the BBT characters spot on, especially Sheldon and Penny. Great job! I look forward to the hilarity that will no doubt ensue...
Pliffy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I think my little Whovian heart grew a little bit with the characters being a fan of it(it only came up two times on the show) then died a little with penny(I love Penny but still) sadly she can't remember the Silence maybe they can meet the Daleks hey! Daleks are awesome*points to username*