Reviews for Raising Amelia
DriveByReview chapter 109 . 10/4
Don't you know not to tempt fate? You never, ever, even consider suggesting your "story will never be abandoned" it's this site's version of "What could go wrong?" as the most common final A/N before someone abandons their fic.

Having said that loved this story back when you updated, sad to see it hasn't been given an update in over a year now. Wasn't perfect, but did play an interesting game with a concept it doesn't seem anyone has done any better at despite how many must have considered it.
snowleopard13 chapter 109 . 7/4
This is a beautiful story. I miss the eleventh Doctor and Amy a lot so I turn to fanfiction for more adventures. Then I stumbled onto your one shot where the Doctor had kidnapped Amy as a child which led me to this wonderful story. I have so many questions on where this story is going such as is Amy really the executioner, what about Rory will he come back during Pandorica, what is Sarah Jane going to do to the Doctor this time for kidnapping one of her kids, and so much more?

Please update your status let those of us who would like to see this story continue know when you might find the time to pick it back up. I miss the adventures of little Amy and the eleventh Doctor.

The two of you have done very well with writing this story and taking it into your own world. The story flows well and the Doctor is spot on. I love how you’ve brought many of the old companions back into the Doctor’s and little Amy’s life. Keep up the good work and try to write a chapter or two for 2015.

Samayo Kaze chapter 109 . 4/1
Oh my goodness, you are very talented and I hope you can move past all of these bad things happening in your life. I really enjoy this story.
Cirucci2.0 chapter 109 . 12/28/2014
Are you guys OK? It's been awhile. This story is amazing and I hope it's not abandoned.
posiemania chapter 109 . 11/16/2014
Update? Pretty please?
But omg, you guys are amazing!
Chanelle chapter 109 . 9/1/2014
Okay here goes...
I really really enjoyed this story and this is going to sound really cheesy and lame but it saved my life. I have been having a really crap time lately and suicide seemed like the only way out, I have been thinking about it a lot. Then I google searched what if Amy went with the doctor instead and well this came up. I read it and thought this will be the last story I'll read and then I'll go through with it, I'll take my life, and I started reading and I fell In love, I seriously love this so much and it has helped me to understand that there is more to life then what I was going though, even if it is waiting for a fanfic to be now I'm litterally living for the next chapter. I just want to thank you so much though because S weird and crazy as it sounds your story kept me alive.
I'm posting a guest because this is an embrassing review, but I just want you guys to know that because of you one person somewhere in the world is alive so thankyou 3
Guest chapter 109 . 8/2/2014
Been following this story for the longest of times and it never fails to make me smile, laugh and cry! I can't wait for you to update again, I will never stop reading raising Amelia!
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 109 . 5/11/2014
Awesome story! I had wondered if anyone ever tackled that big question of "what if" that Eleventh Hour so glaringly proposed! Fantastic!

Now I just have one question for you: Will you ever have the Doctor deal with people who won't accept "But it was just five minutes" and try to persecute him for taking Amy?
Romona17 chapter 109 . 4/16/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I love you so much for it I can't wait for more!
SpiritAni chapter 108 . 4/11/2014
I love this story. It takes a different and more personal spin on the interworkings of the DW universe. I can't wait for more.
Vilinye chapter 109 . 4/8/2014
Poor ladies! I've missed you guys so much. Virtual cookies and hugs for coming back with more story. I've forgotten how much I love this story. You guys have grown and developed so much since the first story, both in original episodes and with episode rewrites. I love papa Eleven and Amy. And Clyde. Oh, it's great to see the Bannerman Road gang again.
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 109 . 4/8/2014
Friends... I wish you good luck and look forward to seeing what you do with The Pandorica Opens/ Big Bang and The Impossible Astronaut. They are big challenges and are hopefully coming next... and maybe soon...
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 105 . 4/7/2014
He has an Iron Man bowtie... He is the Epitome of cool! And awesome, always awesome.
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 94 . 4/6/2014
*Is american and does not appreciate the dig at baseball because baseball has always been and will always be cool. Much cooler than cricket and soccer definitely. It is in a battle of coolness with basketball.
Skylark chapter 109 . 4/6/2014
Hurrah! You updated! Love the new chapter, and I love this story. I'm sorry to hear about all those things, though. I hope you and your families are (at least mostly) okay now.