Reviews for Raising Amelia
theres people that still want updates to this story!
That's Balderdash chapter 25 . 7/16
I see what you did there ;)
Amazing story.
Hela Lokidottr chapter 109 . 9/25/2016
Um... Are you ever going to update? Because it's been two and a half years.

This is really good though. I love that you included characters from previous seasons of Doctor Who. I think it would be fun to see more of Maria, but that's just my opinion. I can't wait to see what happens with Rory. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 109 . 9/25/2016
I love this story and I really hope you'll continue it.
Kat A. Coop chapter 109 . 11/18/2015
I absolutely love this story:)
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Lol this is not going to end well for anyone...:D
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 89 . 10/23/2015
I adore the characterizations and the differences you made from canon. Seriously. I've been powerreading this fic in one go because of it. I get more and more anxious as I get towards the last chapter because it hasn't been updated in more than a year. I really hope you won't abandon this fic!
DriveByReview chapter 109 . 10/4/2015
Don't you know not to tempt fate? You never, ever, even consider suggesting your "story will never be abandoned" it's this site's version of "What could go wrong?" as the most common final A/N before someone abandons their fic.

Having said that loved this story back when you updated, sad to see it hasn't been given an update in over a year now. Wasn't perfect, but did play an interesting game with a concept it doesn't seem anyone has done any better at despite how many must have considered it.
snowleopard13 chapter 109 . 7/4/2015
This is a beautiful story. I miss the eleventh Doctor and Amy a lot so I turn to fanfiction for more adventures. Then I stumbled onto your one shot where the Doctor had kidnapped Amy as a child which led me to this wonderful story. I have so many questions on where this story is going such as is Amy really the executioner, what about Rory will he come back during Pandorica, what is Sarah Jane going to do to the Doctor this time for kidnapping one of her kids, and so much more?

Please update your status let those of us who would like to see this story continue know when you might find the time to pick it back up. I miss the adventures of little Amy and the eleventh Doctor.

The two of you have done very well with writing this story and taking it into your own world. The story flows well and the Doctor is spot on. I love how you’ve brought many of the old companions back into the Doctor’s and little Amy’s life. Keep up the good work and try to write a chapter or two for 2015.

Snow
Samayo Kaze chapter 109 . 4/1/2015
Oh my goodness, you are very talented and I hope you can move past all of these bad things happening in your life. I really enjoy this story.
Cirucci2.0 chapter 109 . 12/28/2014
Are you guys OK? It's been awhile. This story is amazing and I hope it's not abandoned.
posiemania chapter 109 . 11/16/2014
Update? Pretty please?
But omg, you guys are amazing!
Chanelle chapter 109 . 9/1/2014
Okay here goes...
I really really enjoyed this story and this is going to sound really cheesy and lame but it saved my life. I have been having a really crap time lately and suicide seemed like the only way out, I have been thinking about it a lot. Then I google searched what if Amy went with the doctor instead and well this came up. I read it and thought this will be the last story I'll read and then I'll go through with it, I'll take my life, and I started reading and I fell In love, I seriously love this so much and it has helped me to understand that there is more to life then what I was going though, even if it is waiting for a fanfic to be now I'm litterally living for the next chapter. I just want to thank you so much though because S weird and crazy as it sounds your story kept me alive.
I'm posting a guest because this is an embrassing review, but I just want you guys to know that because of you one person somewhere in the world is alive so thankyou 3
Guest chapter 109 . 8/2/2014
Been following this story for the longest of times and it never fails to make me smile, laugh and cry! I can't wait for you to update again, I will never stop reading raising Amelia!