Reviews for Between Seventeen and Twenty
chromate chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is such a joy to read! It's highly entertaining, and very funny at the same time! Good job!
Kiriska chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Adorable. Also laughed out loud more than once in this. XD
meeka-eela chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Okay, so I realise that I'm reviewing this like...a year or so after you posted, but! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it . it was soooo well written and fun to read.

er, yeah! :D
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
oh god, is just way too funny

I have to laugh and laugh and laugh until my stomach would start hurting...

just a thought though, I kind of think somehow Hikari would act quite differently w
Seiru Seishi-ya chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
poor, poor Takeru-kun

yamato and taichi are much more lovey dovey than he and hikari-chan. hurt my sides. I love this
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Lmao this is just too hilarious xD

I love it
Krad chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Haha loved it :)
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Y'know, after this, I love 'five things' fics, too. XD

Ahem...this was genius! I absolutely adore the idea of TK being unable to learn his lesson! Haha, you've truly made my morning!

Originality can be a tricky thing to pull out of the hat, y'know? Not just because you need a truly interesting idea, such as what you have here (hey, that rhymed!) but because you have to execute said idea in a way that expresses just how original you are. By using the 'five fics' idea, though, I feel that you've done just that. And it seems effortless. There's an edge to it that says 'hey, I'm an awesome writer, and I can write anything I want - in any way I want'.

I hope you keep writing about this pairing for a long, long time. You're brilliant at it. )
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Yay! You have definitely overcome your rut! 0 That was great, just great. Sooooo funny. For your genres, I would put Humor and General. But you definitely need humour in there. Maybe romance. :)

*chuckling*

Poor Takeru. Naive little brother, just not getting the clue that the older brother he looks up to is in a serious relationship, and to top it off, is at a very young and reckless age. I love how all this comes through so sharply and descriptively in your stories. You pick out just the right details and create such good down-to-earth humour, with a Taito twist. ;)

Another great one! Thank you for continuing to write!

And what's the "Five Things" fic? I'm curious now if it inspired you to write this.

Please keep up the awesome, gut busting, fun-to-read work!