Reviews for Pictures
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Thank you. I find it absolutely hard to believe that Petunia NEVER shed a tear after hearing about Lily's death. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
I'm loving it!
BeckNiece chapter 32 . 2/24/2015
All lovely chapters.

Thank you.
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear Athenais777,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: RON X HERMIONE
CATEGORY: BEST LEGACY STORY for "Pictures"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
TessO chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I love the last part, you get to know the other side of Petunia. Lily is and will always be her sister.
zhujian chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
I really like this chapter. It's so sweet - as sweet as a chocolate frog:)
zhujian chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
This chapter is so goooood!
ShePotter chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Great, thanks
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
hahaha loved this part

Ron was now openly grinning as he took in the scene in front of him. Ginny looked horrified, Rose looked embarrassed and Al just looked very much the same way his Dad had many times, like he would much rather be somewhere else.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
all of these have been written really well, but i especially loved the luna one
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 8/25/2012
Wow! I just read through all 32 chapters in 2 days, and I have to say, it was brilliant :D I'd thought that nearly 100 snapshots of photos and their stories could get a little repetitive, even with the many different characters and relationships in the HPverse, but it wasn't at all. Your writing and skill made it addictive to read, and an absolute pleasure at that.
I'd love to read some of your other works, but they all seem to be rated M... Which I don't really want too many of associated with my profile... Maybe I'll read them and post anonymous reviews instead.
Anyway, thank you so much for writing, and I hope to read from you! :)
melove167 chapter 32 . 8/13/2012
I spent my whole day reading this story from beginning to end. It was absolutely brilliant. This story was so good. I love every moment and the imaginative why you incorporated pictures in each story. It was a roller coaster ride of emotions. You had me laughing with Ron's colorful vocabulary and the things the golden trio's kids said and did. Then you'd have me crying with every ( and i really mean Every) story about Fred and Severus and Ron's story in First times. You such a good writer and i hope once in a while you'll come back and write new chapters. :)
sea-wren-dip-a-tea chapter 32 . 7/7/2012
I love this story so much, its honestly one of my favorites and put the biggest smile on my face. I came across after reading some terrible Ron bashing and it really cheered me up about my favourite male character.

If you ever decide to do more chapters a great idea would be to do one about mess or mischief? Like the pictures your mother would take when you are covered in mud as a child or poured flour over your head. Just an idea. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I liked how you made all three one shots revolve around one main thing. But I didn't really like te cussing and the bad things in it, sorry
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
This is the first time I've cried reading a fanfiction. It's beautiful.