Reviews for Family Matters
I'm surprised Charmander isn't a constant on Aiden's list given his attachment to Charlie
Why didn't he catch it?
Pokemaster06 chapter 66 . 5/21
you could make them meet each other in Tapu Fini's mist
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 10 . 3/7
This chapter is sp good. I can completely picture this . Happening and can see both similarities and differences from their relationship when they were kids and bickered a lot
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
Hmmm I like seeing Misty and Ash just being parents and discussing things about their kids
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Here i am revisiting this story after a long time and I was so stunned with the number of chapters woah i remember when it was just around 50 or so
TheAuraLucarioGamer chapter 486 . 11/25/2020
FINALLY! After months of reading, I finally finished reading the first volume of the story! It was certainly fun and amazing and I really love it! Once again, I love seeing Ash and Misty as parents and the kids too! After reading a bunch of these stories, I feel that the kids are special to me. You're definitely one of the best Pokeshipping Authors on the site and I can't thank you enough for writing this family! I would be amazed if the anime actually show Ash and Misty being parents and Aiden, Michelle, and Elizabeth would appear. They're such good kids and Ash and Misty are like the best parents in the Pokémon World. I can't wait for other one shots in Volume 2 so you definitely got a fav from me! Until then, thank you.

Now excuse me, I must now read New Era aka Kid Ash and Kid Misty's adventure with Kid Brock!
RON chapter 35 . 10/26/2020
Hey could you make Clarisse Aiden's girlfriend in one of your fanfiction please
Pokemaster06 chapter 485 . 10/14/2020
Oh boy I just can't believe that I finished off this entire collection! Crazy! I first backed off when I saw 486 chapters, but now that I read it, I loved it! I just your way of writing and it actually inspired me to write! Sometimes I got bored of all the fluff but I actually enjoyed them! I loved those oneshots the most based on Misty. Think you can write more?
Pokemaster06 chapter 477 . 10/14/2020
soo... There are basically two Lola's huh?
Pokemaster06 chapter 474 . 10/14/2020
Oh, I don't either... :P
Pokemaster06 chapter 470 . 10/13/2020
Just tell me how many godmother does Lizzie have?!
Pokemaster06 chapter 451 . 10/13/2020
Oh boy... That really was Lola!
Pokemaster06 chapter 422 . 10/13/2020
If you look through the games, this Ash-Greninja form is due to *Greninja's Battle Bond".

Okay I expected to see real Aiden Greninja... but this ain't bad either
Pokemaster06 chapter 408 . 10/12/2020
You know...32 Hours arent even logical! You must be kidding!
4,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »