Reviews for Thunderer
It's even funny when they get attacked in rain, they are SO surprised.. "oh yes lets TICK OFF EVERY SINGLE MILITARY INSTALLATION ON THE PLANET, THERE WILL BE NO CONSEQUENCES"... You gotta wonder what kool-aid they are drinking! If NONE of the other countries has a REASON to be collecting bijuu and have lost some, then the ONE country that allows NO-ONE in, MIGHT be a suspect! This does not take sherlock holmes to figure out! In fact a toddler can do that deduction.

I never understood sasuke getting off... Um even in canon he's gulity of WAR CRIMES... SO what? We are supposed to tell hittler that "oh it's ok, you didn't mean it".. and let him go? HOW STUPID IS THAT? HANG HIS BUTT!
Never really understood why you abandoned this fic.. It was GOOD, you didn't NEED other gods.. In fact LEAVE THEM OUT... They died in ragnarok (isn't that what they wanted anyway?).. Just have naruto as thor.. NEW GOD of the realm... That should make things interesting... Sasuke? He's a pathetic loki knock-off..and after millennia of dealing with it, I'm sure thor/naruto isn't in a hurry to do IT AGAIN.. So kill him off.. It really doesn't hurt the story... Still got the big bad.. Someone wanting to resurrect the "rabbit goddess", ("snort"... sorry I refuse to take a BUNNY seriously)... Still got the organization that has a member that looks like he belongs in a salad... And another member that Tokyo would be trying to SLICE INTO marketable pieces! (zetsu and kisame)... I'd ask what you were SMOKING when you came up with the "big bads" for the series if I didn't know they were canon. They all seem a little..."off"... I mean really, a walking sushi platter, a garden salad, a Twizzlers with a mouth, a trans-gender bomber and a suicidal uchiha... Yeah THOSE are the bad guys! Starting to see why I think they are ridicules? Pein, tobi/madara/obitedo konan are the only REAL threats, and I gotta wonder about konan.. IS SHE AFRAID OF CANDLES? I'd think being made of paper would make FIRE a BIG NO-NO. Or fungus, or MOISTURE, So now we are down to TWO... Two idiots that THINK they can take on the world?... I know uchiha are: stupid, meglomanical, egotistical, and UTTER MORONS but that seems a LITTLE ABOVE THE BOARD even for them.
Monster King chapter 5 . 5/21
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
BerserkNemesis chapter 5 . 3/1
Bruh
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 5 . 2/13
Love it can't wait for more
alicia7788 chapter 5 . 1/13
UPDATE PLEASE
ArghThePirate chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
Hey! Great work! Please update, I would love to read more! Thanks and please keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
Wow, you made the ANBU even MORE pathetic then canon AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE! (seriously I don't even see the need for an invasion, with sasuke and kakashi acting the way the did, and anbu not being able to do anything, it's kinda obvious that the village is ALREADY imploding, all by itself). Personally I'm shocked the hokage didn't die from EMBARRASSMENT from all these WEAKNESSES being shown to ALL the other nations! Even DANZO would be ANGRY with the two pests! (and by angry, I mean HOMICIDAL)

Also you made the finals one-sided because, THEY ARE one-sided in canon... seriously, temari and garaa and THAT'S IT, that's ALL that made it to the finals, EVERYONE else was konoha. Can you IMAGINE the Olympics if ONLY one country was represented?... The world would have them on a political CHOPPING BLOCK!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
How exactly is garaa ANY threat at all against someone that can control the EARTH (aka: dirt, stone, mud, magma, SAND)? (and that's WITHOUT the hammer)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
You know it always cracked me up, if the hokage is too old for his job and everybody knows it, what does danzo hope to accomplish? They're the SAME AGE (I looked it up), it would be trading one OLD FOSSIL for another OLD FOSSIL! (the diaymo should laugh right in his wrinkled face if it was brought up, "no, you are FAR too old for the position, find someone younger, or I will appoint a member of my own staff until you find a younger candidate.")

Oh yes, the cask of endless winters, because the juubi and the rinnegan, zero-tails, a "real" demon, and "moon aliens" aren't ENOUGH world-ending events coming up, (not to mention 11 s-ranks, when naruto can BARELY handle another gennin)...we gotta have ANOTHER for some unknown reason. I find this superfluous.

Didn't Thor tell naruto to "honor" Mijolnir?.. Not throw it around like a sack of potatoes... (drops it on the ground, throws it onto the bed..etc). It has IMMENSE powers of it's own, gave naruto a nearly STUPID amount of power (power of a GOD.. not like pein's DELUSIONS), plus near-immortality, I'd think he'd show a LITTLE more reverence. (that and it has limited sentience plus is a part of his SOUL now). As for kakashi, in canon there is NO "councils" and the 2 elders (danzo was fired, which most ff authors either don't know or forget) have NO POWER... but anyway, kakashi is still A HORRIBLE teacher. I'd think Minato would be angry, depressed, disappointed and disgusted with kakashi all rolled into one.

Also with kyuubi calling the "previous" thor, naruto's ancestor? That doesn't ring true... "he" was a memory, a life-force, stored in mijolnir, when naruto was found worthy, "he" bonded with naruto. Thus, "he" IS naruto, not an ancestor, not a possessing spirit, or separate in ANY way... THEY ARE the same person! Kinda like a "soul fusion", the elemental nations HAVE NOTHING like it, in fact, I've never seen it done outside of comics (that is to say, never done by manga or anime).

However, all that said, this is one of the best Thor crossovers I've read here on FF. Great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Thor has been hit by an ENRAGED HULK and no bones broke, there is NO WAY kabuto messed up naruto that bad! He's also able to MOVE "faster then the lightning he commands" so yeah, kabuto EVEN at full power would be in slow-mo. AND finally, with mijonir thor can heal not only ANY injury (even if something IS powerful enough to sever a limb... WHICH has got to be COSMIC level, he can grow it back) but also fix his clothes! Tired?.. Thor has IN CANON fought for MONTHS (literally months) non-stop...Without sleep, rest, food or water!. .
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
It was a BLUFF, IF orochimaru COULD do everything he threatened, he already WOULD have done it, I'd have called his bluff, canceled the exams and thrown garaa out on his butt!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
THOR is immortal, I know that's hard to wrap your head around but 1,000 years later, I'm talking EMPIRES turned to DUST, people wont even REMEMBER names... He'll still be as old as he is now..SasUKE seems like a petulant BABY! Orochimaru and his schemes seem LAUGHABLE... And tobi/obedito/madara... A JOKE! (he's far more powerful then ALL OF THEM combined)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
ALL the "bad guys" are kinda PATHETIC, we got pein, who is duped from the get go and is so delusional you GOTTA LAUGH AT HIM. Obideo who wants his date back so bad, when he could just summon her and be done with it... Orochi who wants the uchiha body for what 3 years? Then he has to jump so what's the point?... Danzo who wants to be hokage?.. He'd AT THE MOST reign 5 years.. HE'S OLDER THEN DIRT!...ALL OF THEIR DREAMS SEEM SO STUPID!