Reviews for Thunderer
Type your review here. Man dis story is waaaaaaaaaaaay cooler dan all d ones av read even dough dis is ma first naruto thor cross over bt great story nd who is naruto going to be in love wit
liliDreamer89 chapter 5 . 8/21
Love the story so far so cant wait for the next chaptet an very well written.
Yindragon chapter 5 . 8/3
Bloody good fic
Darius150 chapter 1 . 7/16
One of the best fanfics I have ever read
kage88 chapter 1 . 5/12
interesting
Hey man you had something great while writing this I hope one day you pick up writing this again
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 5 . 2/28
If you include more 'legacies', then I have a couple of ideas that could work, or be similar, if you haven't already thought of it this way.
Captain America's Legacy: Rock Lee
Hulk's Legacy: Choji
Hawkeye: maybe Tenten?
Antman/Giantman: Shino
Wasp: Ino or Hinata
Black Widow: Hinata or Ino (respectively to Wasp)
Nick Fury: Shikamaru, definitely! (Why? I'm gonna save that for a requested response! LOLZ!)
Still thinking about Kiba...
Later,
RDF1
uzuuchi007 chapter 5 . 1/24
Nice
killer4853 chapter 5 . 1/23
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/5
I am curious in how Naruto managed to wield the Mjolnir because it has specific conditions but if this Naruto has the nobility and courage that qualifies him for the Hammer he can use it but the problem is that if you have the power do you become a God as well. The other aspect of the story is that the original Hammer turned you into a God when you had it with you but if you were not holding for a specified amount of time you turn back into a mortal does it still have this condition.
keep on writing chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Your amazing keep up the story telling your freaken amazing
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Wow! Amazing story!
I LOVE IT!
PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
i truly hope that this fic isn't dead. I would be well and truly ticked off if it was. please tell me that this fic will be updated. or if not, then at least have the courtesy to list the fic as dead or on hiatus. don't just leave us, the readers, hanging like this.
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Oh yeah fuck this canon loving load of shit. Hope you choke on Kishimoto's cock.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Can you please update it's been two years