Reviews for Thunderer
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Wait, kabuto QUIT remember? It's IN THE SAME CHAPTER!
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
I really wanted to like this story. The general premise was interesting. But adding Thor's personality to Naruto's, instead of just his abilities, is silly. And changing his physical appearance is unnecessary as well. Add to that the character bashing (and of nearly every character in the story), which is more obnoxious than anything, and I'm just finding it REALLY hard to continue reading. Sheer morbid curiosity might keep me going, but not genuine enjoyment. You have a solid base, the execution just leaves a lot to be desired. If you ever get a chance to rewrite this story, I hope you go for it. Just remove the character bashing, it's the sign of an immature writer, and just let Naruto be Naruto, but with the addition of Mjolnir and Thor's abilities.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
more please this is amazing
Spider-Man999 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Please Update!
animeover90000 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
U should have keep making more
NodMPortant chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Please update your story! I really want to see where you go with it.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
continues the story
kevin chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
more please
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Do continue please
Jaykid1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
This is Awesome, why have you stopped?!
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
cooooll
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
coooll
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I think Hiruzen, and Asuma and the female nin would be concerned with Inos actions and words. The fact she is clearly traumatized by something involving Sasuke and no one asks or gets curious is sickening.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
You clearly wrote Ino vs Sasuke in ch 3 so why does Sarutobi say Sasuke against Gaara? In order for that to happen Ino and Lee have to lose and I think Inoichi would be angry at how the Hokage apparently disregards there being any chance of her winning.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Kakashi has two original jutsu-Chidori and used Raikiri against Zabuza and taught Chidori to difference between Chidori and Raikiri is like the difference between dynamite and an Atom bomb.