Reviews for Thunderer
more please
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Do continue please
Jaykid1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
This is Awesome, why have you stopped?!
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
cooooll
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
coooll
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I think Hiruzen, and Asuma and the female nin would be concerned with Inos actions and words. The fact she is clearly traumatized by something involving Sasuke and no one asks or gets curious is sickening.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
You clearly wrote Ino vs Sasuke in ch 3 so why does Sarutobi say Sasuke against Gaara? In order for that to happen Ino and Lee have to lose and I think Inoichi would be angry at how the Hokage apparently disregards there being any chance of her winning.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Kakashi has two original jutsu-Chidori and used Raikiri against Zabuza and taught Chidori to difference between Chidori and Raikiri is like the difference between dynamite and an Atom bomb.
WolfCoyote chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
awww and I was just getting into this plus lmao can't wait to read the update...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Type your review here. Man dis story is waaaaaaaaaaaay cooler dan all d ones av read even dough dis is ma first naruto thor cross over bt great story nd who is naruto going to be in love wit
liliDreamer89 chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Love the story so far so cant wait for the next chaptet an very well written.
Yindragon chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Bloody good fic
Darius150 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
One of the best fanfics I have ever read
kage88 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Hey man you had something great while writing this I hope one day you pick up writing this again