Reviews for Thunderer
Actually, from what I have read in fanfics, the hokage is ALWAYS apologizing to naruto, in fact he's done it often enough that the words have lost ANY meaning whatsoever. I never understood why the hokage just doesn't have the ENTIRE council quietly ASSASSINATED, I mean for the most part they're ALL civilians so it would be easy to kill each and every single one of them in a single night. (and it's KINDA A VILLAGE FULL OF ASSASSINS!) Also they APPARENTLY do NOTHING of ANY consequence.. So their death would DO NOTHING to the village (like when the uchiha died... NOTHING AT ALL changed in the village.. They just weren't IMPORTANT).
Orochi's threat IS EMPTY, if he COULD kill every civilian and ninja he would have ALREADY done so, so LOGIC says he's LYING through his teeth, hoping the hokage buys his bluff (which you have him doing just like in cannon.. it was a lie in cannon and demented WISHING in this one) I mean seriously he's like the bogey man to the leaf, him and kurama.. which I DON'T get, because he's REALLY NOT THAT POWERFUL. ALL he's good at, is RUNNING AWAY. Other then getting away, he's not much stronger then the standard jounnin. Orochi RUNS from itachi, RUNS from naruto, runs from anko, runs from the third, runs from Jiyrya and tsunade, runs from Naruto AGAIN, and then gets killed by a chunnin sasuke... SEE?
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Alice-In-Chains chapter 5 . 5/30
I fell in love with this story, then died inside when I finished this chapter and seen when it was last updated... 2012... 5 years ago... why are all the good ones like this? *crys*
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Wait, kabuto QUIT remember? It's IN THE SAME CHAPTER!
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
I really wanted to like this story. The general premise was interesting. But adding Thor's personality to Naruto's, instead of just his abilities, is silly. And changing his physical appearance is unnecessary as well. Add to that the character bashing (and of nearly every character in the story), which is more obnoxious than anything, and I'm just finding it REALLY hard to continue reading. Sheer morbid curiosity might keep me going, but not genuine enjoyment. You have a solid base, the execution just leaves a lot to be desired. If you ever get a chance to rewrite this story, I hope you go for it. Just remove the character bashing, it's the sign of an immature writer, and just let Naruto be Naruto, but with the addition of Mjolnir and Thor's abilities.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
more please this is amazing
Spider-Man999 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Please Update!
animeover90000 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
U should have keep making more
NodMPortant chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Please update your story! I really want to see where you go with it.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
continues the story
kevin chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
more please
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Do continue please
Jaykid1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
This is Awesome, why have you stopped?!
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015