Reviews for Things Just Got Weird
Leomon2004 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
All I can think of after reading this story is they're turning into (for lack of another way of putting it) The X-Pets. XD
Mister L chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Cool chapter dude, man, I would never even think about Tiger being a villain, you're good man :)
Mister L chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Hey, please continue this fic , this is trully amazing, if you continue this I'll be your faithful reviewer, so please, continue this fic, oh, and my idea is Grape having like the copy power, she can do anything if she see someone doing it, it's just like taskmaster
W3r3gam3r chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Please continue this story or let someone else take it to complete. This is really good and I don't want this story to just rot away on a cliffhanger.
W3r3gam3r chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
This story is awesome so far. Also, I think Bino should be the villian-for obvious reasons-and have the ability to control peoples minds. Also Grape should have super-speed.
Mr chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
It's good you should continue it, also give grape the power to push people (like hypnotizing with her words)
The Soda-Hunter chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
SUCESS NEW CHAPTER! I luv it, um where do you get these ideas from because I have a few for a few of the characters...message me! And keep going, But theres no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake...
The Soda-Hunter chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Hey huntersunday! When's chapter 5 gonna be done? I'm really looking forward to it!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
it's good... why is it M rated? never mind
G chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Good to see your story is here but you might like to use more punctuation.

"ask a Question that was on his mind"

should be:

"ask a question that was on his mind"

You should only use capital letters at the first word of a sentence,name or place.

"Fine Grape" should have a comma so it becomes "Fine,Grape"
arrow24 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
great story

i think fox should have the power to levitate himself & other objects
Fuzzy Teeth chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Great another chapter.

here's some picks.

Grape - Electricity

Max - Elasticity

Joey - ShapeShifting

And now im drawing a blank
Fuzzy Teeth chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This seems to be a real cool start to a story! Cant wait to see more!