Reviews for Her Other Woman
bigfau1 chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
this is one of my all time fanfics i wish i read this sooner. It opened my eyes to a pairing i did not think was even possible and the chemistry between all characters was impressive. but if you could in my opinion there is room for a fourth story here so PLEASE one more story of this series PLEASE it is just to good
lady093lover chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I got one thing to say to that iden crazy hormonal Hawk girl kicking bad guy booty for the last jar of pickles ice cream! HAHA HAHA!
Tenshi de Shino chapter 39 . 8/18/2014
This has been one of the best fanfics I've read with this pair. I love it
StopTalkingToMe chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
Just as great as the last one! It took me a while but I finally read all of the chapters!
mendesana chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
yeah you better hide! lol
mendesana chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
the kids idea is nice ...look into it
mendesana chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
nice
mendesana chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
audrey is a spoiled brat shayera is way cooler
Ff4ddict chapter 39 . 4/9/2013
Aww... its over. This story and the ones previous were truly amazing. It made me laugh, cry and hope. Keep up the awesomeness that is your writing.
belljarr chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
please don't let Di end up with Audrey. everything is going great until the kissage they almost shared. it's too predictable and frankly too much. i'm choking on the cliche of the whole idea of them being together. it's mighty nauseating. and if i were shayera i will not be happy to know that my wife's evil twin is dating her ex. that doesn't make things better. it makes it even more complicated. it's still diana in essence. a very BAD idea. audrey should stay single, or with dmitri, only caring for her son and country. because being at the seat of power has always been and will always be lonely. furthermore, we don't need to concern ourselves with how audrey's life turns out. the story is about Diana and Shayera. period.
everything else, is great. this one tiny thing is just too much. please don't do it.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/24/2012
I kinda caught onto your stories late but just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed them. They are well written and entertaining to read. I love the couple pairings and I hope we will be able to see another Diana/Shayera continuation story in the future. Please? Lol thanks for sharing these wonderful fics.
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
one word the justice lord Wonder woman
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
well i like how Diana looks for her socks
tie.gray chapter 39 . 10/6/2012
Late I know but I just got into JL ff and this series along with deleted expletives are my first stories. Love them and this series so much. Wud it heel too much to ask for a one shot with fiddler twins and the family. Brilliant story.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/20/2012
The story is good. But it leaves me with too many questions, most of them little $#!... Good story.