Reviews for Her Other Woman
SpiderManWantABe chapter 31 . 7/27
i love this series you should Make another one with a spider man cross over vs Dark Seid or somthing
SpiderManwantabe chapter 20 . 7/22
I think its a version of WonderGirl and if not i have no clue
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 37 . 5/6
Me encanto la escena de Shayera y la reina H.
"Quiero nietos"
Jajaja que risa.
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 25 . 5/6
Ganaria Diana.
Ambos tienen poderes parecidos pero mientras que Clark fue criado como un granjero y sin sus poderes no seria más que un hombre normal, recordemos que Diana fue entrenada toda su vida como una amazona y solo le dieron sus poderes cuando dejo su hogar.
ASI que en una pelea Diana le patearia el culo a Clark.
CON O SIN PODERES Diana ganaria.
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 39 . 3/28
I have read all of your stories in this universe and loved each and every one! I liked the realness you brought to Diana and Shayera, and even by staying true to their personalities/ character, it makes it completely plausible that they could end up together. I really enjoyed it! :D
Wallace97 chapter 39 . 2/12
That has to be the best story I've read on this site, and I know it's 2016 but that was a great story that could use a sequel.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
I somewhat have a problem with this chapter. Wonder woman hits Lantern but John is the one in the wrong?
While you can argue that he provoked it, she has no right to resort to violence like this. You created too much of a double standard here, if it were the other way around, Lantern would probably be out of the league or at least sanctioned seriously. You disliking him or him being a man (if that is your reason, i'm not sure nor making accusations here) shouldn't really justify how unfairly Lantern was treated here.

A lot of people make threats but it's a whole other thing to execute them.

I like the story though besides that and i'm pretty much reading it as fast as i can because i keep wanting to know what will happen next!
BatLitHeart chapter 39 . 7/25/2015
This whole journey is written just so... drab. The plot is entertaining enough to hold me but the prose did not age well. The characters are all a little OC, giggling randomly and unnecessary gestures and movements all around. Even though the story devolved into predictable events, this was still a read.
bigfau1 chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
this is one of my all time fanfics i wish i read this sooner. It opened my eyes to a pairing i did not think was even possible and the chemistry between all characters was impressive. but if you could in my opinion there is room for a fourth story here so PLEASE one more story of this series PLEASE it is just to good
Sliverhawkgirl chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I got one thing to say to that iden crazy hormonal Hawk girl kicking bad guy booty for the last jar of pickles ice cream! HAHA HAHA!
Tenshi de Shino chapter 39 . 8/18/2014
This has been one of the best fanfics I've read with this pair. I love it
StopTalkingToMe chapter 39 . 12/7/2013
Just as great as the last one! It took me a while but I finally read all of the chapters!
mendesana chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
yeah you better hide! lol
mendesana chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
the kids idea is nice ...look into it
mendesana chapter 12 . 7/5/2013