Reviews for Want
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 2/25
Great fic, so sweet!
Kate56 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I just found your stories. This one is wonderful. Simple, yet exactly what I would love to see. Great characterization.
Beckettlover chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i love this sooooo much! It is sooo cuteee
Steve1961 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
WOW i loved your story!

Steve
knittingeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
So when they finally get together in the show...this is how I want it to go. I just loved this, I can't even remember how many times I've read it. Thanks so much for sharing.
alwaysaGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Gah Morgan! You never fail to make me smile :)
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
hahahhahaah loved it! you totally could add humor as genre xD the "and you are dense" like made me laugh out loud
uwprincess chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was great! I loved the whole section when she was watching him sleep.
atheart101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
: ) This was beautiful! I'm humming in contentment over here, though I'm not quite sure how to write that down without sounding weird. It's just...it's precious. I love the back story and the fact that she uses it to explain what she's feeling. I love that he's there to listen and the unspoken promise that he'll be there to help her figure the rest of it out. I love that she goes to him and they lay their personal feelings on the table before she tries to figure out if she still wants to be a cop. It's great. It really is. It's also 10 till 3 AM where I am and I'm slightly incoherent so I'm sorry if this makes no sense : ) I'm hoping your story helps settle my mind so I can finally fall asleep : )
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love this. So glad she decided to tell him what she wants, even if it took a little liquid courage at 5 a.m.

One thing, though - when he leans against the headboard, his back is bare, and at the end, when he kisses her, she grabs his shirt. Just FYI.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
What a nice short story. And to see Kate spell it out for him was just perfect.
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very sweet !
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Great story! :D
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
nhaww that was...that was...awww. *sighs a happy happy sigh* i am very happy now! :D and and...when the line about Maddy came up, i was grinning, but also thinking of Separation Anxiety...they should bring Maddy back again! :D

loved it!

Love NCISchick oxoxo
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
*sighs happily* I believe this story needs a sequel. ;o)

Freaking adorable! That was way better than any Easter basket I could've gotten. LOL!

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!