Reviews for Sexual Frustration
Diamond Swift chapter 1 . 1/25
Oh wow. Nice going that was clever I like your way of thinking
LeoValdezandFinnickOdair chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow that was very cheesy but I liked it keep writing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awe! That was can't SO cute! I can't even bear it! hdffiufjhheiodhkueg! I'm dying of cuteness! Really good writing btw. My english teacher would be proud of you. Ya know besides the fact that he's thinking such dirty things.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
awwww so sweet and perfect!
13thprotector chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This story tells of what every teenager goes through, these passions while in love, these feeling that try to take over. The strongest man, is the man that can control his passion, and all while the woman tempts him so, even unconsciously, when her body moves and her smile tweaks, the light seems to shine just right in the morning sky, desire becomes reality and the dark will shade the shame, or the freedom they feel. I find that you had interpreted the story very well, if anything, such a story could amass to becoming a very popular theme, well it already has, but you can always continue the story from the past and future and build up to make the story give you fame.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Y U write so sexy?

You're really good at writing mind-melting, incredibly sensuous scenes that leave us to fill in the blanks of what happens next with our own heads (oh, the horrors) and think, "I'll have a slice of whatever she's having" XD
cgforever1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Corny, schmorny. I LOVED IT.

If only we all had boyfriends like the Eli you have created, the world would be a better place, let me tell you.
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh god. I do not know what to say other than you are a big tease! Lol I thought they were gonna get farther than that! But the thing is is that I like the way you did it better. It's less predictable. Refreshing, if you will. I adore it. :)
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Corny? Who cares it was super cute, I loved it.
musiksnob chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was lovely.

Eli pretends he's all "that's the why it's gotta be" but he totally wants her.
teasun89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
awwww this was good!
Ambiguous21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awwwwwwww this actually made me forget that Eli went crazy