Reviews for Blood Moon
kinigget chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
this is surprisingly good, I'll be looking forward to if you ever manage to get back to this story. I imagine re-writing the entire Soul Society arc would be rather time consuming, given how many characters there are to figure out, and introducing Seras into the mix just complicates things further
kinigget chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I think I came up with a way you could have kept both Integra and Alucard in character: have the order to kill Sera's come from the Round Table Council and then have both of them help her escape. Other than that this is pretty solid.
I'm assuming this is using the T.V. anime as it's source or is at least pre-episode 7 in Ultimate, at least until I see evidence otherwise
eizohellsing chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Keep going ur doing a good job I want to see how u end this
CDeale chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
UUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAATEEEEE!

Please, I am begging you to update this story. Ive been reading this story since there was only 3 chapters out, and I have faithfully checked every couple of months for an update. PLEASE REWARD MY DILIGANCE!

Seriously though, I love this story. Its a good mix between story and goofy. Probably the best Hellsing\Bleach crossover ive seen in fanfiction.
fellow chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
This story is magnificent. I must beg of you to continue the tale.
fellow chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Hilarious. I like this story.
fellow chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love the concept.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
That's my kind of subtle.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
For 1 yes, and for 2 FUCK YOU! Why does it have to be yaoi? You are far more evil than Alucard, making a good story, then making it have to be a slash pairing. Why does everyone seem to think Ichigo would go that way? I'm not being homophobic, but why do you want it that way? Ichigo does react to the female body, he's just a bit shy or prudish about it, and trying to avoid being considered weird for it. I do think this version of Byakuya is much better than he is in canon, though.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
For that Captain, I'd just blame Aizen.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
For point 1, that makes a lot of sense. For point 2, I don't think anyone has any idea just what the heck is going on here!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
That... makes some sense. So, now Ichigo is half human, half shinigami, half hollow, half quincy, and half vampire (if you don't count vampires as hollows), assuming you are following recent canon.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Kenpachi Vs. Alucard. RUN! GET AWAY FROM THAT UNIVERSE! They are so screwed.
Immortal of Clan NightStrider chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Why not have Seras's zanpakuto's name be in Romanian?
Darkfalz1172 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
I love this story and hope you continue it. Wouldn't Seras feeding in the shinigami be like feeding on an innocent or a cop?