Reviews for For Your Entertainment
Deepdarkness13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
the story is totes rad. and the inspiration to use adam lamberts song, for your entertaiment was brilliant. well done. from my point of view, nothing gets better with yaoi fanfics than adam lambert:X:X:Xxoxoxo
ningchan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
excellent! *gins*
HarryXDracoEqualsSEXY chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
"hey obey the rod"

"can i lick the rod to"

lol! loved it very sexi!

is it wrong that im a lezbian and im turned on right now lol
Wheatly chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
HELL, YESS! lick that rod damnit!
Kazulallan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i think i scarred one of my friends for life, that was her first fanfiction! lXDXDXD bloody fantastic. i'm gonna be quoting the words 'can i lick the rod' for weeks to come! hahaha freaking awesome, my friend,very fun to read.
C.Janeway chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I'll gladly obey and lick that rod until the end of time thanyouverymuch! Now, off to that cold shower, baii!
fallenblackangel44 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AWESOME! that seriously was awesome...please write more i look forward to it. chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Good Story! Right some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
*extreme nosebled* that was so great i might not be able to read another one for awhile! *throws author a cookie* -
Milisant Montgumry chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh...WOW! That was sooo hawt!

Loved it, can you write more?
ScarlettLilly chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hahahaha. Well, this was interesting. I like how Draco says he wants to introduce the cane into an intimate part of their lives. That sounds like something Draco would say. Seeing that they're already in an established relationship, I think they were pretty much in character, but the flow had a few glitches here and there. To be honest, I think the story would do fine without the insertion of the song lyrics. I think it would be even better. You can mention that the inspiration for the story came from the song in the author's note instead. Just a suggestion because I've found that sometimes having the lyrics in there does more bad than good for the story.

Anyway! I enjoyed reading this. Kudos!
demone bianco chapter 1 . 4/24/2011