Reviews for I Missed You
Dragonofshadows115 chapter 1 . 10/16
I've really enjoyed this so far. The only question I have is whether this fic is still alive in any sense of the word. If it is, please continue it so I can carry on giggling like a schoolgirl over Nat and Barty's adorableness.
MewrSaidTheCat chapter 15 . 8/18
Hi. Me again. Left a review in your AO3. Just finished this here so I felt like a review was begging to be left.

The first chapters are my favourites so far. I love the very nicely placed references to the events in the book. The real implications of the sketchbook were my favourite. It was touching and so believable (for me), and yet, a nice unexpected surprise that was romantic through and through without being total sap. If ever I write a story on these two in the future, I want to make your story my headcanon until that part and the kiss.

Beyond that, I loved the story still, but was kind of put off by Nat's reaction to his friend Brandon's nakedness. I feel that it was a bit too girly and off character (this is just my opinion, I am in no way saying you are wrong, I mean it is your fic and you have every right to do whatever you please). My impression of Nat is that he would most likely freak out in the real sense of the word rather than have horny and painfully typically gay and normal human being feelings about seeing a naked well built guy, which even if he was innocent yes, I am sure he has had his share of seeing one way or the other. So it should have manifested earlier if there was a speck of such basal gayness in him. But other than that, I think Bart being sweet is cute if a little OOC. Getting advise from Brandon is the second thing I felt was a bit hard to imagine. I was thinking it would have been more believable if he did not deign to get advice but the advice was somehow "forced" upon him or... shoved down his throat so to speak (hehe). I mean he did live so many lifetimes and even if he hasn't experienced emotions or falling in love firsthand, he would still be too prideful to do something so ordinary and un-djinni-like. He could also draw from his long history of being around humans for an answer to this, and would try harder (thus go through more frustrations and make exploring Bart's new experiences more vivid and exciting, which would also be a nice build-up for when Nat does pity him and come round). Even if Nat was avoiding him, I feel that he would try to be "more aggressive/assertive" first in tackling the problem than going straight for the typical ask-the-human-exhibitionist-friend-who-paraded-his-BLEEP for advice. XD (But like I said, I'm only giving random input here. Your story. Your rules. I respect that. And I still like it a lot). It would also be interesting if Bart and Brandon had a sort of face-off first... because I think Bart would feel resentful towards Brandon first. Which would be a nice lead-on to that moment when the unsolicited advice would be dropped, much to Bart's disgruntlement. Bart loves bragging and showing off. And I feel that he would not fail to be territorial with Nat too after all that has happened. f(_); Sorry if I just ranted on there, I just really love how you built this story. It still is the best I have read so far. Good luck with your self-challenges in writing. And as always, thank you so much for sharing this. Love, Marie
HashtagMC chapter 15 . 6/5
It's a shame to see such a good story (apparently) abandoned without notice. I've read (on your profile) that you don't plan on touching this story before you've finished the novel-length one you're currently writing, and that's okay, because it's your decision, but that doesn't keep me from wishing otherwise.
But never mind, so far, the story's completely not OOC, and totally worth reading!
— Hashtag
maggi chapter 15 . 5/24
So, this is probably the best story i've read in the fandom. However, its unfinished. So, I don't know what your story is, but if you can, PLEASE finish this. And if you can't, please tell us so we don't get our hopes raised and crushed each day. This is a really good story, and I would really hate to see it abandoned.
BOFQ 3c chapter 1 . 1/12
Back in the day, when I was just a Bart fandom baby and still grieving over Ptolemy's Gate, this was my fave Bartimaeus fic. I just found it again, after 3 years and a rather inglorious ascention to Bitter Old Fandom Queen, and got all excited cuz there was another (presumably final by the dates) chapter, only to have my heart RUDELY STOMPED ON and also now I'm back in hell over this ship. Basically, thanks for writing this fic, even if you never finished it and totally faked me out, I hope you're doing well. Best wishes, ya big heartbreaker!
(Ps, this is about 3 years late, but I'm sorry about your mum. It's really awful to suddenly lose a loved one, but even worse when they're part of your immediate family.)
Hagot chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
Adorable, in character, seemless OC, and very well done.
Murder-of-the-Night chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I love this so much, it is one of the best things I have ever read
black winged fox angel chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
Please don't let this end like that. The story is really good and this is one my biggest OTP's ever,please continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
C'sMelody chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
Oh, for the Other Place's sake, I need an update here.
Do you know how many *good* BartxNat stories are there in this site? I'm dying here. Suspense's killing me or whatever. But dammit, I think it's high time you give us one vengeful Bartimaeus and Nat gets over his self-loathing. Please don't think I'm being rude... while I sorta am... Consider this a very faithful fan gently approaching you on the matter of why you should give us an update. ;)
LadyBoob chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Bobby chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Most satisfying story I have ever had the privilege of reading. Loved every part of it. This is what I was looking for when I thought of this pairing. Please update soon!
Natalie chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Just read your story is soo good...
Natalie chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
This story is brilliant. Seriously, I love it :D and it managed to distract me from a god-awful stomach ache so thank you :) Maybe post more soon? I know its been a while though...
LokiTheDemi-God chapter 15 . 8/6/2014