Reviews for Coincidence?
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This should seriously be continued. I thought it was really good too! If you don't plan on continuing it, do you think I could use the idea to make a story like this of my own? I don't wanna steal your idea without your permission first
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Golden Deity of Monarchs chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
so nice... And can u plz. add chapter to it's so bitin (sorry i'm a filipino that's a real word in my country)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Jiraiya so chickened out...
shounengirl13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
this is really good you don't get alot of fics in which naruto looks that much like the fourth and this is actually very deep for naruto because he usually hyperactively positive with great instincts so afic like this is really refreshing.
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
haha, I was glad that Naruto realize who is his father just for a bit... XD
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
D'aw, poor brat. He does look just like his daddy. And pooh on everybody else for neither noticing nor caring.

Well done!

~RN (LS)
Youthful-Gai chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I liked tois story. I haven't seen many like it and I think that you wrote it really well. EXSTREMLY YOUTHFUL STORY! BD
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hehe Pervy Sage's keeping secrets... Hehe that was really well done and I'm glad that I read it. I almost didn't because of the typo in your summary... I can't remember what it was, but you should fix it 'cause I bet a lot more people will read your fic. I think that you nailed all of their personalities and were very IC. Keep up the good work!

Hamaru Namikaze chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Well done! I like it.
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
oh my goodness... amazing story... just amazing...XD
Gonstika chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww, poor Naruto.

This was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would not mind if more chapters were added to this as it has big potential to be a full story.
Taser time chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
when it said the fourth looked like he was 30 Minato was in his 20s when he was the is 30 if you cant his dead years with it to it could have been naruto great story cant wait for more chapters
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i like it
COOLIOX chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
u shud add onto this it very well written