Reviews for Cold Fusion
Festus3.5 chapter 3 . 10/16
Nibs is so cute _
And I really like the way you wrote the interaction between nibs and Roxanne
egmon73 chapter 10 . 9/7
Being rather new in the fandom world, i started with your latest fics "and then she died" and "swansong", which i really love. So now i am slowly reading all your fics and i must admit you really have amazing writing skills. Beautiful! Thanks a lot.
Phishouttawatta chapter 10 . 9/4
Phishouttawatta chapter 9 . 9/4
Phishouttawatta chapter 8 . 9/4
yes girl! go get your man and cuddle the crap out of him!
Phishouttawatta chapter 7 . 9/4
nooooo you're regressing, megamind! stop it!
Phishouttawatta chapter 6 . 9/4
I was hoping this chapter was going to be him waking up beside her and you did NOT disappoint!
Phishouttawatta chapter 5 . 9/4
I'm glad someone called her out on what she said to him, it WAS horrible. And I like your OC, interesting, multidimensional person :D
Phishouttawatta chapter 3 . 9/4
It was nice for her to confide in someone, and I think they reacted the way any average person would. I think it's too much to ask for someone to be thrilled about it, but optimistically cautious was the right way to go. and I love the brainbot idea, so good!
readingaccount chapter 10 . 2/19
Such a brilliant story! You are an incredible writer and I'm excited to read more of your work.
Georgio chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I love your writing. I have no clue if you just made all those words up, but you really do write like Megamind would talk. Have you ever watched Doctor Who? Because if you have, I think you could write brilliant fanfic on it.
ladyspock7 chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
That was beautiful. Marvelous chapter. Wonderful story.
Sam chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Oh my GOD, you have RUINED ME. I am at work and I'm SUPPOSED to be working but I couldn't stop reading this and I'm DYING.

I just watched Megamind for the first time about a week ago and it's all I can think about, and this is EXACTLY what I needed!

I'm at work SCREAMING INTERNALLY because I can't handle the cute. CANNOT. HANDLE. IT.
werewolf6780 chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
*Happy Sqee* I have just stumbled upon this MegaMind treasure trove that is your profile and I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME AND LISTENING TO THE PLOT BUNNIES BECAUSE YOSHHHHHH!
asiastana chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
This was so good! and made such sense!