Reviews for Cold Fusion
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 3/26
That was absolutely charming. I loved it! From the time he wakes up and silently tries to figure out where he might or might not be, to the alarm clock going off, to his pleasantly puzzled feelings about being curled up with Roxanne. Also love it when he gets into science mode and sneeringly criticizes the paper.
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 3/19
Wow, that was intense! Loved Jo's protective reaction to what she thought was an abusive situation. I also liked Minion's reaction to Roxanne wondering if Wayne would be able to help. I tend to forget that, by this point, only Roxanne and Megamind know that Metro Man is even still alive.
Tenshiii77 chapter 10 . 3/1
This is so perrrfectly perfect! Eeee! I loved it. I'm off to read more from you!
joanhello chapter 1 . 2/17
I decided to reread this for Valentine's day, because it's that kind of fic. It's just as excellent the second time around. I love the psychological depth you give the characters, and the little touches like Minion's preferred diet.
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 2/6
You updated this story ONCE PER DAY?! Man, you write fast! I am impressed, and you produced a really great story! I just loved that conversation with NIbs, and Jo is a really good character. I agree, Roxanne needs someone to confide in. She's got a life beyond all the kidnappings, after all. Excellent conversation between them, Jo helping her sort through her emotions, just like a good friend should.
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 2/5
Really great description of Megamind's healing process! I also like the sinister tones here; Minion doesn't dare take him to the hospital, for fear the government will get his hands on him. I like seeing Minion and Roxanne together, bonding over their concern for Megamind.
Gia's Soul chapter 10 . 1/12
This is just gorgeously done. I Love it! Congratulations on some beautiful writing.
Syncchick chapter 9 . 1/2
Very nice and sweet fic! I love it!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
This was great. I enjoyed every bit of this story. Wonderful.
Silens Unus chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and I'll definitely read the next one.
things4saleont chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Saw the movie again today and came to find some stories as I loved the movie so much. This story has quickly become a favourite and I stopped everything to finished it :D
Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading the sequels.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Ouch. I was wondering about how hurt he'd be after the fight.
Ataahua chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Dawww! I really enjoyed this fic. It was so dang adorable. You wrote the characters -and the story itself- really, really well! I think I'll scan through your other fics now and look for the other parts of this fic that you were talking about. Nice job on this, anyway. Faving it! :)
Linnorria chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
This story is just so cute! I love it. I think it makes a great addition to the movie-timeline in humor and emotion and issues. :D great work. Now I'll just go check out what else you have written.
Minirowan chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
This was interesting. I like your description of Megamind's physiology; very reasonable.

I really love how protective Roxanne is, it's really cute. I was surprised, however, by how rash and random Joe can be. Why did she think Roxanne had a new guy when she was just told about Roxanne's possible feelings for Megamind?

Anyway, great job!