Reviews for Cold Fusion
Carissa the Sita chapter 4 . 10/3
I love it when Minion cooks! I also love the backstories you've given here, they're awesome. God bless, and keep writing! Thanks so much for sharing this.
Carissa the Sita chapter 2 . 10/3
This fic is amazing, I am a huge fan of Megamind and this is so well portrayed and true to character, I can't wait to see if Megamind is okay. Thanks so much for sharing this! God bless, and keep writing!
Snuggleupagus chapter 10 . 8/30
Alright, I loved "Dive" very much and a friend on discord recommended your Cold Fusion series, so I gave this a read. Wow! I'm very impressed with how you characterize Roxanne, and how you capture such a realistic mixture of her emotions about what happened between her and Megamind during the film. The ending of the movie is very cute but leaves a lot to be explained! This was a very enjoyable read and yes, I'm off to the next part! Definitely crosspost this series to ao3 for the newer younger fans that don't come here so much, it's amazing. And after I finish your Cold Fusion fics I'm going to give swansong a try! You're awesome, keep up the great work, and thank you for sharing your works with us.
PizzaHorse chapter 1 . 7/12
Do you have an Archive of Our Own account? Would love to be able to favorite the story there.
ApritelloForever chapter 9 . 4/26
I don't get it. What does it mean about the high collars?
cyndaquilka chapter 6 . 4/7
Did anyone else think that Megamind's reaction would be: "Um, this is very nice, but I really, REALLY have to pee?"

Also, Roxanne bought her boss pajamas for Christmas? I want details.
cyndaquilka chapter 4 . 4/7
In general, I enjoy the fic - both your ideas and your style. This doesn't happen often, so kudos to you. There's one thing I can't get over, though.

I hate that Minion and Roxanne left Megamind alone when he's unconscious. I was telling myself that maybe Minion had seen him through the recovery process enough times to know that nothing bad would happen. But NO, several chapters later he and Roxanne are seriously worried that he could DIE! And they still do nothing. That's unsettling, at the very least.
Lynn chapter 10 . 1/23/2018
Oooohkay that was awesome. Thank you
sand beneath our feet chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
Awwwww this is so sweet and good!
sand beneath our feet chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
Agh my dying heart and you are an amazing writer but agh my dying heart
sand beneath our feet chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
aAAAAAGH YOU ARE SO AMAZING!

Sorry the way you started this chapter and the way you wrote the thing is so freaking beautiful and well done I love it so much
sand beneath our feet chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
OMG I thought this wouldn't be so freaking good and I was WRONG this is beautiful and amazing and Megamind isn't even awake! AAAAAAAH this is beautiful and your writing is amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
This fix is like a mug of hot chocolate - perfectly sweet and a go-to pick me up every time. Thanks!
Festus3.5 chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
Aww
Nibs is so cute _
And I really like the way you wrote the interaction between nibs and Roxanne
egmon73 chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Being rather new in the fandom world, i started with your latest fics "and then she died" and "swansong", which i really love. So now i am slowly reading all your fics and i must admit you really have amazing writing skills. Beautiful! Thanks a lot.