Reviews for Cold Fusion
asiastana chapter 10 . 5/7
This was so good! and made such sense!
Ava Taggart chapter 10 . 4/26
AHH SO SO CUTE
GAH THE CUTENESS OF THIS FIC WILL KILL ME FOREVER
but seriously don't stop i love it i love this fic so so much great job on it
Ava Taggart chapter 9 . 4/26
AAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO CUTE
I DONT EVEN USUALLY READ SHIPPING FICS
BUT THIS IS SO SWEET AND CUTE AND GOOD
I LOVE IT
great writing, nothing was jarringly OOC, you tied it all together really well and wrote a very enjoyable and engaging story. fantastic work! :D
Ava Taggart chapter 4 . 4/25
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTE
Ava Taggart chapter 3 . 4/25
Aw man that's so cute and so believable too
Ava Taggart chapter 1 . 4/25
OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE REST OF THIS FIC THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY GOOD
ladyspock7 chapter 9 . 4/24
Ooo, their first night together when he's conscious! Cuddling and talking and falling asleep together. Really nice.
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 4/23
I keep forgetting that Roxanne has PTSD. You show it well here, she's not freaking out all the time or anything, but clearly it's affecting her. I really enjoy seeing these two together, trying to work out some difficult questions and feelings.
ignis-avis chapter 10 . 4/16
Wow. I just-
Okay.
I read the whole Cold Fusion series in one go, and I don't regret a thing. First: your character developments in the first section of Cold Fusion gives me happy little sparks. You give layers to a character with such effortless ease... It is genuinely a delight to read. The epilogue was satisfyingly fluffy. I liked how you used Minion's perspective and the "I TOLD YOU SO" was priceless.
True North - When Minion was hurt, I screamed in indignation. Megamind's attempt to push Roxanne away, and her subsequent determination to understand why - all of the emotional turmoil made me choke up a bit, honestly. Mostly because I understand both sides of the argument, and it's strange being the neutral third party when all I want to do is scream at them to freaking make up already.
Then Hallow's Eve, and Wayne is angsty and it is glorious. The thing about yogurt made me laugh so much - pollen? Seriously? That was the weakness? Brilliant.
There's something about Twelve Days - the road trip is just so domesticated and normal in comparison to their usually upside-down lives; it's endearing to see the characters grow together. I like how the weight of Linda's disapproval is countered by the light humour of Drew's "sex is what I do" attitude; I had to re-read the dinner scene a few times because I was laughing so much. Nibs' holographic man-image terrifies me.
And the technical stuff and the science - I'm a huge nerd and anything to do with quarks and exocrine glands makes me inordinately excited.
Anyway. This ridiculously long review has to come to an end before I do something stupid, but in case you didn't catch my drift -
I fucking love this story.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 4/7
Excellent! I loved how Roxanne put that scientist hack in his place, with Megamind watching with amusement. Nice discussion about the wearing of masks, with Megamind and Jo sizing each other up.
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 3/26
That was absolutely charming. I loved it! From the time he wakes up and silently tries to figure out where he might or might not be, to the alarm clock going off, to his pleasantly puzzled feelings about being curled up with Roxanne. Also love it when he gets into science mode and sneeringly criticizes the paper.
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 3/19
Wow, that was intense! Loved Jo's protective reaction to what she thought was an abusive situation. I also liked Minion's reaction to Roxanne wondering if Wayne would be able to help. I tend to forget that, by this point, only Roxanne and Megamind know that Metro Man is even still alive.
Tenshiii77 chapter 10 . 3/1
This is so perrrfectly perfect! Eeee! I loved it. I'm off to read more from you!
joanhello chapter 1 . 2/17
I decided to reread this for Valentine's day, because it's that kind of fic. It's just as excellent the second time around. I love the psychological depth you give the characters, and the little touches like Minion's preferred diet.
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 2/6
You updated this story ONCE PER DAY?! Man, you write fast! I am impressed, and you produced a really great story! I just loved that conversation with NIbs, and Jo is a really good character. I agree, Roxanne needs someone to confide in. She's got a life beyond all the kidnappings, after all. Excellent conversation between them, Jo helping her sort through her emotions, just like a good friend should.