Reviews for When Past and Present Collide
moriahhh chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
Please please I need more:) could Ang be pg?.. And i see a war path about to go off on some greedy little groupy girl!
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Omg I looooove this!
luvjordan chapter 24 . 9/2/2011
I think it's a credit to your writing that I didn't miss Jordan and Angela in this chapter. They were there, sort of in the background and it was fine. I like reading about Rayanne and Shane. One of the things I loved about the show was that it wasn't just about Angela, even though she was the main character. Each of the characters was fully developed, with the exception of Jordan, and still we got enough on him to create our own mythology. It was really an ensemble cast and I think you've captured that here, with your focus on Rickie and Alex in the opening and Rayanne and Shane at the end. Don't apologize for good writing, cuz that's what this is. Oh, and before I forget, I'm wondering if Angela really is sick or if there's a bun in the oven? There's a fine line between food poisoning and being knocked up. They feel surprisingly similar and since Rayanne had the tacos and isn't running at both ends...just wondering.
creceant chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
who said they are bored of shane and rayanne,i think they are so cute together and i love it when you write about them

and it just so cute when she realized that she loves shane,but my heart like stopped for a fraction of a second when i read that shane just said i love you

i still don't understand why or how people find it very difficult to express their love for each other but then i think is it only the fear of rejection that prevents us from expressing what we want and love or is there another factor

thank you it means alot to me when you mention my name at the top note :D i hope you update soon
SpiceyGirl chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely brilliant story!

I love your choice of songs - which has helped me to discover some new music. Thanks

I love that Shane is getting a love life, no matter how complicated because the ultimate wingman deserves it.

I think I read one of your notes that said this was your first time writing...Well your doing a hell of a job. Great pace and voices and layering of the story (at least that's what I call it). Can't wait to read the rest.
Gagirl29 chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
Can I just say...I'm more in love with your Shane than I am with your Jordan. I love it all. Keep up the great work!
creceant chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
jordan was right about the blanket :P

shane and rayanne all together are so cute the tease and joking around,they really are for one another

jordan nowadays is always being the sweet caring person that he wasn't when he was in high school,asking angela what is wrong with her any trying to cheer her up

and those sex signs are so funny i didn't know that each person has something that shows that he/she had sex :P

is rayanne still stubbron about the love thing?

i'm getting all excited about angela's birthday ;)

and just so you know i totally agree with you about the unhappy last chapter,because it goes with the story it fits well,and in my point of view a stroy without some angst is not a complete stroy,so you are doing a great job :)
luvjordan chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
First, thank you for letting Rickie be a fully formed person with his own life. The girls will get over it. Besides, each of them is settling into their new lives with their partners and need to concentrate on their own stuff. It will all work out and didn't Rickie say that he'd see them in a few weeks? Suck it up, ladies. Of course, now the boys will have to comfort them, so I'm guessing we may get some lemony goodness?
Lov2-Travel chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
Awwwww...they're gonna miss Ricky:((( ...but he really did make the right decision...for him:)
creceant chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
indeed it was very sad but i think that rickie it better to be with the person that completes him even thought he has to make a little bit of a sacrifice

please don't make now jordan scared because he and angela rushed into thing too quickly...this wouldn't turn out to be good for then..i think...

:D
danigirl2259 chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
I really like this story.,..this chapter was sad but necessary. They ar all grown up and have to move on. thx for this. Jordan and Angela may have gotten engaged fast but they dont have to get married tomorrow. They are going to have some issues, everyone does. maybe a pregnancy scare, maybe sickness. All life has ups and downs..maybe even time apart, Again but they should definately get married and have lots of babies.. just saying :)
MargeW76 chapter 22 . 8/13/2011
Aww! That's so sad! What will they do without rickie? You wrote this chapter really well though. Sad but great! Can't wait to read more.
Gagirl29 chapter 21 . 8/2/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this the first time I read it...

I can feel some Rickie/Alex angst coming on. I like your Rayanne and Shane together. I've developed a fondness for Shane over the last couple of weeks and it's nice to see him happy.

Angela/Jordan fluff is always welcome, too! Guess we're off to LA again, huh? :) Good job!
MargeW76 chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
Yay! I like this chapter. Hope rickie and alex work it out though. It would suck for them to break up.
Lov2-Travel chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
This chapter was good; tying up loose ends, deciding where to live... Glad they're going to LA...It's warmer! lol Looking forward to seeing what the next chapter holds:)))