Reviews for When Past and Present Collide
creceant chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
this chapter is so filled with fluff ,it is so cute i can't take it *dreamy look*

but poor rickie i don't want him to be heart broken he deserves to be always happy with his beloved one
Gagirl29 chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
Awwww...I love J and A fluff! You did good! I was smiling the WHOLE TIME. Keep up the good work...and I'll read whatever you write, so keep it coming! :)
creceant chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
DID HE JUST PROPOSE? WOoOoOoOoW! i didn't think that it would be this soon he is such a romantic guy

but i want more i want a part two of fluffines they are so adorable together
danigirl2259 chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
love this story...cant wait for the rest. I am a big MSCL fanfiction junky...I look forward to seeing at least one updated story a day..soo keep them coming..lol..thx for writing this
Lov2-Travel chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Very sweet...Thanks for the 'fluff'...I'm glad they are finally getting it right!
helveticajones chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
!
LovedByGrace chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
I just came across your story. It's so good please keep writing!
helveticajones chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
*sigh, oh that was really nice. Okay so I never thought I would find myself saying this but I am way more interested in Shane and Rayanne than Angela and Jordan haha. Everything is pretty ooc but cos it's so well written I dont mind :) you're doing a great job!
helveticajones chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Jared? Bahahha you are so busted!
helveticajones chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Ok so much of this I am loving! It always feels stupid leaving reviews when you've already written so much but I know the happy dance that us writers do when we get them so anyways. In chap 2 I loved loved the dynamic in the band, I think that's one of the hardest things to get right as it tends to sound unnatural and forced but you totally nailed it. I wasn't totally convinced with Jordan and Angela but I never really am when he actually says what he's thinking haha. Im loving Alex, another really hard thing to get right, new characters but you've done a great job :). And in this chapter I totally dug there late night non conversation sounds very them. You're a great writer.
helveticajones chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ooh just started reading, this is completely different to anything else hooray!
Gagirl29 chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
I'm glad Shane kicked his ass... He definitely had it coming. I loved this chapter. I like how all the guys were in it together. P.S...I've been waiting for your update! :)
3girlsmom chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
I'm still reading! This was a fantastic chapter! I loved the boys getting together to stand up for Rayanne! Mikel got what he deserved the jerk! Finally Rayanne didn't run off too! Terrific job.
creceant chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
i am still here D

it is so adorable when they laughed at how cheesy they were being...ahhh this is a cutie chapter :P they got back togther cause he fought for her and protected her

so now everything is going all good with shane and rayanne can we getmore angela and jordan please ;P
Lov2-Travel chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
Yep...still reading:)) Good chapter...I like Rayanne & Shane together:)))) You did this update well...
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »