Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
How... fitting for his(Matsuda's) character.
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Awesome and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
That was amazing, and an interesting way to look at his life after, and I just wish I could understand more of it, considering the one-shot's depth.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Poor Matsuda. Its not his fault :(
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I never really know what to say in reviews.

This was beautiful. It's a very interesting portrayal of Matsuda post-Kira. I've seen a lot of those but yours is probably the most believable. What I love about this is that it's not only a portrayal, it's also an analysis.

I can see where Matsuda sees Light in Yuki, although I didn't think Yuki was Light. I really like Yuki and it's no surprise he would be like that when his father isn't around and poor broken Sayu is his mother.

Sorry for the awful review. The story was fantastic.
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful. I became so engrossed in the story that I had forgotten that I was even reading it until it was over. Great job! :D
susurrusinthesea chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was surprisingly good. Usually, when I see something like this that screams OC, I don't even bother... But you made it work. I don't even really care if Yuki is Light reborn, he's a good enough character on his own.
Dark Miko chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
so Matsuda committed suicide at the end there? it was a bit confusing. well this was interesting. poor Matsuda though, the Kira case really traumatized him. it wouldve been more logical for him to realize that as different as Light was from the rest of the Yagami's he was still a Yagami so its not that weird for Yuki to have taken after Light
Coryx chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I would review, but... I really don't know what to say.

It's all so beautifully hopeless, especially with that snow imagery going on there. Grayscale world.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was a pain to read. And for some reason I LIKE that. Matsuda positively oozes out of it; the story just drags on and on and on, and I want something, anything, to happen but it never really does. This groaning desire of 'ugh, just get it over with.' It's a masterpiece in being monotone and pathetic; the subject's feelings affect the reader's in the most striking way.

Way to go.