Reviews for Encounters 3: Nine Tenths of the Law
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I...surprisingly I'm very fond if the territorial mortal enemies bit. In a really 'oh my gosh, that is unbelievably hot' sorta way. Which really doesn't say lot of good things about my inner psyche, but hey, it's Spike, he's gorgeous, we're gonna overlook that for now.

I love the chivalry of it all, because lets face it , under that punk eighties exterior is the no longer beating heart of a turn of the century gentleman. And you and I both know that chivalry must be of the undead if it still exists out there. Sad, but true.

I can just see him unconsciously falling for her here. It's so very...don't have the words for it. Maybe a cross between adorable and smexy? But still a wonderful piece! -BB ;)
mother wilson chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i really like the way you took this story line . i hope you add more
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love possessiveness! And now I love spuffy! I never liked it before and now I do! Thank you! You are awesome!

-Ace
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I liked these. They're great little vignettes on the two of them. Do you have plans to write any more?

Louise.
mysedai chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
On the surface, this seems like the weakest of the three-part series, but I did like that it winds up (winds down?) to kind of meet the mood where Spike makes his first canon appearance in Season 4. The Spuffiness is lowered, but the single-minded possessiveness is amped up. I don't know if you did that consciously to make a better segue into canon or not, but it works.

In your A/N, you said that it was something that wouldn't have happened that season, but if Buffy had been less acquiescent and not involved Giles, I think that it could very well be an interaction between them that fit the season just fine. It certainly puts a different spin on Spike watching Buffy fight off a vampire at the end of Wild at Heart.
lambean chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was fantastic! Please write more of these Encounters.
allimagination chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hey! I've read all 3 sections and this is really awesome but I wish you'd written more of them. Maybe you could try some season 5 while Rileys around! Both before and after he learns he's in love with her. It'd be awesome!
kmurphy3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I love all three of these, great job!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I like possessive Spike,it's funny to see him like that and still try to be evil chapter keep up the good work _
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I like the way you put it, I sure adore Spike and this little drabbles are great!

Congrats ;)

xoxo

Nat
Sage Everett chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow, you update fast. Didn't expect this one to be up this early. Nice. Canon? Probably not, but like you said this is fanfiction and I embrace it, especially when it's shirtless. *blush*

"Giles," she whispered in put-on awe. "It has morals!"

This made me laugh so much I had bite down on my lip so I wouldn't disturb anyone. Well done!

-Miss Write Away