Reviews for Math Club and Other Sources of Disaster
OMG! Loves it! Please make more!
andthearrowflies chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This is lovely. It's so sweet but sarcastically funny and really clever. Artemis's remarks and exasperation with the school and the people who work there/attend is perfect. Also Dick and Wally watching the girls is A, I absolutely love this.
JustWhatILike chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
This story was aaaaammmmaaaazzziiiinnnnggggg! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Dangerous Writer chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
i'm sorry .but chalant its better
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Good writing with realistic characters. High praise
bells-mannequin chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I so love this duet/two-shot/pas de deux!
It's funny and adorably awkward and just plain amazing. I love how you channel the voices of your characters. It's authentic and very amusing to read :)

aurum88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I really like this so far. Most one-shots like this are a little too rushed, but since this is a multi-chapter fic, it's a lot nicer and more detailed without that whole rushed aspect.
Wingd knight chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
This is really good please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
so cute how Dick is all lovey dovey kinda creepy how he stalks her but yah!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
The Violent Tomboy chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Awe...I really hope we get to see more of Barbara in the show, because I love her here!
Pimu chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I saw this over at Ao3. Any plans on a second fic? Loved the interplay between both sets of friends.
graysonizer chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
BWAHAHA. I DIED laughing at this part:

"It's not what you think," Dick protested. Except, Wally mostly only ever thought one thing, and from certain angles — most angles — it was kind of that. Not for the first time, Dick wondered exactly what it was he was doing. Sometimes, he felt like his body was making decisions without him. And not in the awesome "just dodged a bullet with a back handspring to whip to layout full that he'd barely had time to think of" way. More in the terrible "left with a pressing need to wake up before Alfred so that he could launder his own sheets in private" way. (Which, of course, rarely worked out because Alfred apparently never freaking slept ever.)

You've done an AMAZING job. Keep it up.
Joyfulldreams chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
GREAT GREAT GREAT. The Robin/Babs is adorable!
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I hope you post the Batgirl fic soon! I can't wait to read it!