Reviews for Oh My Demon
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Awesome! please update soon! (You have 3 years without update this fic)
Chargone chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
... i do not like that question mark at the end.

it fills me with doubt.

so sad.

that aside, this is an interesting beginning to something that... if finished... could become... quite nifty.
Raynze76 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
good opening chapter has got my interest and look forward to further chapters
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LOL!its like what happened to keiichi only in did ranma become a demon?
Wanderer D chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Cool! We'll see what happens when Ranma's wackyness comes into play! Will we find out how he became a Demon First Class?
Mr.Staypuft chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I didn't see the date yet on the story but do please continue. This was a good first chapter and I would like to see how the hell Osaka knows Ranma is a demon. Could she have gotten a wish from Heaven and as such knows of Ranma as a demon (mabe Kasumi told her?).?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Heh, this is a fun start and a neat bit of twist on the usual OMG! crosses with Ranma, and won't it be even more fun to see just how bad things that Tomo can make them to be?
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Seems like an interesting story. You're gonna have to do a back log as to how Ranma became a Demon in Hell. There's gotta be an interesting story behind that.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A real great beginning and I love it real original how you did it too!

Please update soon!
WagnisFetcher chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
oh god this has comedy gold all over it good sir
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I liked this the first time I read this. Hope you didn't plagarize it from anyone but yourself.
DeltaBladeX chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Interesting start. Will we be getting some flash back to explain why Ranma is a demon?
Crosser chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
At first I was like"where are you going with this?"

Then I was like "Ahh, so Ranma's the demon- wait, how the hell did that happen!"

Finally I was all "Holy crap, I can't wait to see how Ranma got himself into this position!"

Overall, I think this isshaping up to be quite a good story! Can't wait to see how Ranma interacts with Osaka, and the first date once he two get around to it... Write on!
Kariston Draconis chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hmmm... Y'know, usually I either like something, or it sucks. But this, I don't know yet. We'll see how it turns out.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I laughed hard. Really funny stuff so far. Too bad that Ranma lost his curse.