Reviews for Where River Song Proves A Point to Sarah Jane
multyfangirl17 chapter 1 . 6/27
Fez , Stetson and now a bomber cap the list of hats that she's shot is growing
Mislingnikola chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Two of the Doctor's favorite ladies may disagree on the methods, but sometimes desperate times make for desperate measures. I enjoy this tribute as ending on a high notes - Sarah Jane continues in my universe as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
lolz. That's awesome :))
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Haha, loved it!

I'm not sure who's side I'm on... They're both my favourite characters, but I soooo different, it's impossible to choose between them!
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ha ha. Love this. It's a shame that there won't be any more Sarah Jane. Of course, it's sad enough that Elizabeth died herself. This is great! Keep up the good work!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was hysterical. Thank you.
swans-a-melting chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh, this was so funny.

Sarah Jane will always live on.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haha! I loved it! Very in character.
SerenBex chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Haha! This was cute and made me laugh :) Nice one!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'd been reading a lot of memorial fics for Sarah Jane, getting all teary eyed-and then I found this. Oh man. Just what I needed
Glockenspielium chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Lovely story! Cute conversation and excellent depictions, a nice happier story about Sarah which made me smile :)
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Haha I loved this! I could see Sarah Jane and River butting heads a bit. Too bad it won't happen in the show now. ( Oh well, great story!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
LOL, this was brilliant.

and yes, Sarah Jane is not going to be dead in my own fics either. she's too awesome.
Dusty Paws chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Sarah-Jane alive. River shooting hats with Amy as her partner in crime. This is awesome. Love it :)