Reviews for Apprenticed
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awwwww! I have such a dopey smile right now, but that ending was fantastically fluffy x3 I love Bat man being so fatherly towards Robin, that's what I mainly look for in Batman fics and this delivered! Awesome job!
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Awesome story. It's nice and sweet without being mushy.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So good
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Cute bats XD
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh my god, that was really sweet and I'm currently grinning so hard my cheeks hurt. I love it!
Adamantia Dasuna chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Now if only this sort of thing had actually happened! This was very nicely written - I love it! You kept everyone nicely in character. :)
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I also loved the references to Batman in the TT show! They were so awesome! And what about that AWESOME scene in haunted with the circus?
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
great one-shot, you captured their essence very well!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yay! That was so sweet! I love these the-aftermath-of-the-Aprentice stories.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this story makes me go "Awww...".
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
have I reviewed this before? Of I have I have to say this is one of the most well written stories I have ever read. Not to mushy, but still just the right amount of fluff, I love it.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was soooooo cute
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
you know that always bugged me about the show; how robin could rob wayne without any repercussions. Personally i think you captured their relationship and Batman's reaction perfectly! nd for a moment there its almost like Batman believes Robin's gone off the deep end or something :P Excellent!
Cbearc chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You should do a Fanfic about Robin telling his identity to the Titans!

Great story.