Reviews for Apprenticed
I like how this wasn't super angsty and it was refreshingly calm. Good pacing and love the father/son bond portrayed.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Lovely story! I really liked how Bruce made the distinction between Batman's treatment of Robin and his love of Dick as his son. Thanks for posting!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I have no words for how much I love this. It is perfect in every way.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
AHHHHH YAS! I love me some good batdad and birdson fanfic!
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I've been dying for a tag like this of that episode. Now that I've actually seen it in order, that is. So wonderful and without so much of the hate we tend to see thrown at their father/son relationship. They love each other. Is it complicated and hard, yes, but loving people always is. This was perfection!
Dratias chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
AWW! That was so adorable... I really, really love seeing DaddyBat moments with Teen Titan's Robin. You did a very good job on this. You captured both the hard, cold attitude of Batman, and the caring, understanding part of Bruce. Nicely done.

- Dratias
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Amazing~
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awwwww! I have such a dopey smile right now, but that ending was fantastically fluffy x3 I love Bat man being so fatherly towards Robin, that's what I mainly look for in Batman fics and this delivered! Awesome job!
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Awesome story. It's nice and sweet without being mushy.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So good
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Cute bats XD
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh my god, that was really sweet and I'm currently grinning so hard my cheeks hurt. I love it!
Adamantia Dasuna chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Now if only this sort of thing had actually happened! This was very nicely written - I love it! You kept everyone nicely in character. :)
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I also loved the references to Batman in the TT show! They were so awesome! And what about that AWESOME scene in haunted with the circus?
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
great one-shot, you captured their essence very well!