Reviews for Midnight Necklace
Rhavanielia chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
this was a great story :) very well written. I love how crazy and kind of confusing it was at some points.. :D
cfigueroa78 chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
This story is dark, creepy and a scary as hell alternate universe. I can't stop reading it. I honestly think being dead for these characters is better than what they're living. Haymitch in a living hell and Katniss insane. And they can't have happiness. So tragic.
Kristen chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I loved this. And I hated this. Beautifully written. I am happy and sad. Thank you for sharing.
Akila-Delpanther-Draconan chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
This was brilliant beautiful upsetting scary lovely and generally confusing as hell but I couldn't for the life if me stop reading it wow I loved it and at the end wow their deaths made me cry and gale's similarity to snow wow the entire story was hauntingly captivating wow
AliceW chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
thank you for this tragic story !
Thundarrgirl chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
You are one hell of a storyteller! This piece had me riveted from the beginning. Thank you.
OnlyYu chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
I loved it...fantastic!thumbs up
honeybises chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I really like the idea of the dead haunting Katniss. I'm loving this story so far. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
Boo, no epilogue, this story deserves one cause it is so epic
LikeACheshireCat chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
beautifully dark, I appreciate the happiness in the ending, even though it is not technically a happy ending :)
LikeACheshireCat chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Wow, did not see that coming, not even sure I fully understand it now!
melsline chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Awesome ..just awesome! You have a true gift in your manipulation of the English language.
Byezi Bye chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Loved it! Damn, angel lust is an interesting and visually kind of horrible thing. I do enjoy you work e'er so much.
Emily chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
you're a freaking genius, you made me cry, laugh, love and hate characters. the thing with the hanging tree? brilliant. i like a very specific way of writing and this story is amazing.
brigrove chapter 6 . 12/8/2011