Reviews for Fear is a Mind Killer
AttackOnLevisFabAss chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
That was an amazing story! The grammar was very good, the story progressed perfectly, and I loved it! Keep up the good work!

FairyTailNaLu5 ;)
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Nice. I liked how you had them confess to one another without it being too mooshy. I really enjoyed the demon plot.

Thanks for the read!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I'm loving the plot here. The Demon Mist idea is nifty and I enjoyed the battle with the doppelganger. Soul and Maka are spot on.

Nicely done. Off to read chapter two!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Oh, I thought you got Crowley off of Supernatural...
nekogirl017 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
*refuring to the end part* and thats what teenagers are like in mornings. expetually when sleep deprived! parents and teachers beware. haha! man i love this fanfic. anyway, im gonna be like that if i dont hit the hay like, now so, ja-ne!

KEEEP WRITING! :D
AngelFromTheLost chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Really good! I loved it from beggining to end! You stayed on the Soul Eateer story line which I found out that either following the story line or not they both can turn into great stories :p KEEP WRITING!
Thunderbreeze chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Loved it! I'm glad that you decided to let Soul know what it feels like to Maka when he gets nosebleeds from seeing Blair. Thanks for the fanfic! Thunder
CottonCoccon chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Hi!
I think it far from decent your fic, it's actually pretty good n.n
I really like the fights, the romantic-funny moments between Soul and Maka and, specially, love the way they told each other they're good looking n.n...

It would have been good to read a epilogue of the fic, even if it was little, just to know if there was a change in their feelings for each other.

I'll read the next fic you mentioned...I'm sure it will be awesome just like this one ;)

Thanks for the good moments and...blessings n.n!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
You know, when you said Crowley I instantly thought of Good Omens...

This was definitely weird. I liked it a lot though. Where did you get the whole dark mist idea?
ArcaneHex77 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
uuunnnnnnfffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffff this was the most perfect story
eeeeEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE EERRRRRRRRRRRRR
kaji13 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Crowley, eh? Before I read your author's note, I thought for sure you were a Supernatural fan :P

Another great fic!
Fantome Star chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I love this . it's so cute in the end
sweetwithobsessions chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This was different. I like it :)
domipalenzuela chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
The Reality DumPer chapter 2 . 3/11/2012