Reviews for Never Again
alicearagaorizzo chapter 2 . 2/27/2019
So.. will we be reading a new chapter soon ... or after 7 years. Hahaha, I don't mean to be rude or anything.
Al11 chapter 2 . 6/14/2018
No new chapters? This was such a promising beginning...! If there is more, where can I find it?
ich chapter 2 . 5/5/2018
I really like that you used third person instead of first person - your characterization of those two is on point I look forward to read more of your story and hope you will continue it :)
canijust-saysomethingcrazy chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
If you're still around, and have a little inspiration left, I'd love to read more! There are not enough fics for this wonderful movie and yours seems so promising :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
This is lovely! Since it's been so long, I'm guessing you won't be updating anymore but if you ever find inspiration again, I'll be around and eager to enjoy the rest of this story!
spookylexi chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
this is such a wonderful start, please continue, I need to know how this goes on.
Constance chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I want to read the best of it please!
eraste1890 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I hope you'll continue this one, you surely cannot leave them (and us) with this sad/noncomitting ending ;).
HeroineGauddess chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Literally just finished watching the film with the beautiful Lilli Palmer and I adored it, which propelled me to search for fanfiction and thus I've come across yours. I really, really hope you continue!
Fligurl86 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Can you pretty please finish this story?! I can't seem to find any fanfic based on the 1958 version. If you where I can find more can you let me know. :)
Greta Garbo1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Please continue with you're incredible writing please include love scenes of course and add a lot of chapters because this first chapter is more than incredible keep on writing CHAMPION.
Emily chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was very beautiful I would very much like it if you continued. Thank you.
Nocturna16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Please continue this fanfictionnnn!

Adorable *.* !
yeyeo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is a promising start to a story. Would you be so kind to continue it? 3
Thoutheethy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really enjoyed this first chapter, it's a very nice start. It's great that it's from Fraulein von Bernburg's perspective, interesting way to approach it.

I love the M├Ądchen in Uniform story, the relationships were always so complex, too bad there isn't much going in terms of the fandom. Can't wait to see where this fic goes :)