Reviews for Heavy
head.chantal chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
Love the bit about Connor and his clutter. I totally emphasise with Jess I can't stand things not being organised (accept when I'm studying/revising than I'm surrounded by organised chaos) however my sister is just chaotic full stop and I've long since stopped tidying up after her as it always finds it's way back usually with extra's.

Loved Becker's rambling confession and the bit where he said about it being embarrassing otherwise was brilliant.
head.chantal chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Love Connor and becker in this chapter.
Chloe.661 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
I really liked the action in it
percyjacks chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very well written and interesting! Enjoyed it very much! :)
CeffylGwyn chapter 15 . 2/20/2013

Well this has been a lovely read; thank you (and your Beta). Will be moviing on to 'Occupied' when I get a chance. Really fantastic work. Have a cyber cookie! :)

CeffylGwyn chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
HEHEHEHE SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE! (Yes...I quoted a cartoon...Nerdy but COOL ;D )

Must read the epilogue!
CeffylGwyn chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
Loved it all!

"Connor, when I get better, I am going to hurt you." HEHEHEHEHE Run Connor, RUN! :P

The fluffiness between Abby and Connor was so cute too! XD
CeffylGwyn chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
"Connor, this is what girlfriends do. They torture information out of one another and then fix each other's lives."

That. Is. Fabulous! Heheehe I love it! I may quote you when I next have need to wheedle info out of one of my besties :P
CeffylGwyn chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
"Rank has its privileges" HAHAHAHA LOVE IT! :P

Oh Jessie; if you only knew...

CeffylGwyn chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Nawww I love how Lester secretly loves Jess like a daughter XD

CeffylGwyn chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
CeffylGwyn chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Love Lester! (I have a very large soft spot for the dear man). You've captured him perfectly! :)

I hope Becker doesn't die :/ Though; seriously, I've only read one story where he did :P
CeffylGwyn chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
OMG the proverbial 'trapped under a collapsed building'. *Squee* LOVE IT! No better way for them to get up-close-and-personal and have a reason for it ;)
CeffylGwyn chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Angsty angstiness! Meesa want more! :P
CeffylGwyn chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Wonderfully written! I could see it all happen. Loved the moment with the shotgun...LOL so badass :P hehe