Reviews for Down Under
LuNaLoverForever chapter 22 . 6/18
AMAZING SURVIVAL STORY! Love it!
This was super good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Namis gonna flip shit and bee pissed i know it ( ิ‿ิ )
Legolas G chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Oops, sorry. Didn't realize that Loki was still with us. (Slaps forehead at own stupidity) Hehe, yeah. Sorry for bothering you!
Legolas G chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
Hi! I really like your story so far. Only thing is, what happened to Loki? Did I miss something? I have a tendency to skip over stuff. I just want to know if he like, died or something, because I liked him. Great job with the side characters, by the way! I would ask you to kill off the 'pirate-hating bastard' if he didn't have a daughter.
smilesallthewayforever chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Loved it! Can you tell me what happened to the father and daughter though? Please, would love to know :D
ButterPie chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Aww... That was sad..
Zach chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
I know this is old super old, but it's new for me! I just read this whole fic in pretty much one sitting and I have to say it might be one of my favorite ones. Really good overall. My one personal problem is there was no final scene with Zoro and Robin like there was with Luffy and Nami. This might just be because I really don't care for the Luffy x Nami relationship as much as I do for Zoro x Robin. However I still loved this, despite how long ago it was written. Well done! :]
Chaaanelleeeee chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Magnificent! I love the couples and especially the other straw hats on board of Sunny mostly, Usopp because he thinks Nami's tormenting him hahahaha.. More stories to come please! :")
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love Luffy in this because he's so cute and childish! x333 awwweee
lol 1nd time reading just cause it's so good ;)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
IT'S OVER TTTTTTTT really *sniff* liked that *sniff* poor obaa-san and ojii-san *snifff* when sanji came to the rescue *achoo* I was like "MY SANJI IS HERE!" *hehsniff* and then I was like wtf *sniff* zoro just freaking cut through karousaki *sniff* with god damn kitchen knives *sniff*...damn the demon he is
loved that story thanks 3
Princess-Orlaith chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Bububububut old people rule ;_;
Princess-Orlaith chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
I hope that bastard Windsworth hit the floor :D *evil smile*

I LOVE THISSS! I subbed and followed and favourited and yah 3
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Hah im a genius...I found out it was a vivre card before Sanji *sticks tongue out*
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2013