Reviews for Just Another Tuesday
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I love how calm they all are. They're just like, 'Oh hey, Bowser. Back for the princess, I see.'

Oh ya, and 'You want to go on a quest. Must be Tuesday!'
Anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Honestly this is exactly what I expected the mushroom kingdom to be like, not sure if that's funny or just pathetic tough, but I digress, nice fic.
Sirein chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is just perfect!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really like this story. It's really funny. You really do a great job portraying how polite and used to Bowser's invasions they all are.

Just one typo: “I miss them to,” “too”
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LMFAO! MORE MORE! ;D. ( _~)
superblooper chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Go Karting with Bowser...have you been reading TVTropes? Make sure to keep an eye on your grammar, I saw a "to" and "too" confusion in there and some other things. This was pretty good though. Good job.
Darth Litarius chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Well, all I can say is... Ha ha haha! This is hilarious. Comedy gold. Yet, it seems strangely plausible.
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Complete and total LOL. I almost laughed, but I'm supposed to be doing homework, so I settled for silently rocking back and forth in my seat while suppressing laughter, with tears coming out of my eyes. In fact, I'm not entirely sure how I caught my breath to type this review. Hilarious, and definitely going on my favorites.

~Mikey~
nartog chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i just finished super mario galaxy 2 a couple of hours ago ... this is so likely to be true that its scary.
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh my gosh I can't stop smiling at how hilarious this is! It's a perfect satire of Bowser's attempts to hold Peach hostage. I'm impressed! I love how no one cares that Bowser's intruding. They're all like, "Oh, my house is burning, but that's fine!" And Peach is like, "Want some cake? Nah don't worry about the door, I was meaning to break that wall anyway." I was cracking up (inwardly cuz I'm being a ninja, reviewing during history class and all ;D)

Favoriting!
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This..is genious. *hands you an internet*

Considering of which, I absolutely LOVE the sarcasm in this. XD

The oh-everso repeated act of rampaging through the Mushroom Castle, it DOES get boring after awhile and a bit cliche if you ask me. But it's me critizising Mario. I shouldn't do that. :P

So its all like 'Oh, we'll just ask him in a few hours when he gets here' (Since he's gonna get here anyway. Just screw trying to stop him, :P) *claps*

Good job, dude, good job.

-TNFG
DonkBadonk chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Yep, this is totally how it's supposed to be... come to think of it, why does Bowser kidnap Peach anyway? As far as I can tell, he just traps Peach away for apparently no reason.

Really funny, this one is. Be used to it, they should. Cracked me up, it did. No, seriously, it was really funny. Keep it up.