Reviews for Let Me Be Your Strength
karia curtis chapter 3 . 6/30
Arteus was so cute! That was a great name for such a cute sparkling.
technoWriter15 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Epicness :)
Incognito Llama chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
The fluff...it's killing me with its cuteness...moreeee! I need mooooore! XD
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 3 . 3/6/2012

Awesome chapter! 3
Crazygrrl XD chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Awwwwww! Atreus! I absolutely loved the epilogue! :D
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
( infenet amount of AWWW!s later) WWWWWWW! that was amazing! I love the thought of their being more to charecters than what we see and the knowlege we commenly use, awwwww!
EloraVashara chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Wow, I think I have a cavity from the sweetness of that :P Atreus was absolutely adorable, and I really loved the added detail that Hound had brought a garden to Cybertron! He would, lol. That was a lovely ending to the story, thank you so much for sharing it! :)
naggingfishwife chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
My favorite couple! Beautifully written, and I'll add it to the houndxmirage story archive I've been compiling on Livejournal.
EloraVashara chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
D'aww, that pretty much personified sweet, tender interfacing :) You did a really nice job on this chapter, with a good amount of detail but not so much that it distracted from the moment. Great work!

And a bonus chapter with sparkling cuteness would definitely be accepted with open arms! I think any creation from those two would have to be absolutely adorable! :D
Aryanna95 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
yuuuu ! *_* love it ! more pretty please with energon goodies on top x)
EloraVashara chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
EEeeee! There is simply not enough Hound/Mirage fic out there, so THANK YOU for writing this! :D You pretty much made my afternoon. It was really sweet-I love that Mirage actually thought to call Hound when he was feeling down. :) And Hound is, as ever, patient and doting to the mech he loves.

Can't wait for the second part! Great job on this :)
Aryanna95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
haha love it ! i love hound/mirage D ! well i am eager to read the next chapter and others stories lol !