Reviews for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
omgitsalexmarie chapter 2 . 7/28
Ahahaha have you taken biochemistry classes by any chance? Or is "Ramachandran" a random last name you chose for Yusuf? Either way, I'm having a blast reading this!
KitKate18 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This is probably one of my favorite AxA fics ever. It's hilarious! I don't ever write reviews, but this fics is special. Thanks for writing it!
caribbeanblues chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
This is such a cute story! I laughed so hard at some parts, and I awww-ed, and I love Martin and Darcy. I really enjoyed reading this.
SilverBullet chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
OMG, I am loving this!
Madhatter1981 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Laugh so hard i almost choked while reading this.
Riri Goei chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Awwww! A&A is just the sweetest! This is a great story, well-written, well thought-of. I am an admirer of your works. Keep writing!
Riri Goei chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Martin is hilarious.. and oh my, the next guy will be Arthur :)
Riri Goei chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Eames, my favorite Brit. 3
Riri Goei chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Hahaha.. why is Yusuf Mr. Avenger? Oh man i can't wait when it's eames' turn!
Riri Goei chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You write very amazing stories. This is another good one.. i love it.
insanityisgenius chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This is a very adorable story. I absolutely loved it. It's simple, short and sweet. Keep it up. :)
Aurelia Astralis chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I find myself visiting this story time and time again, if only to laugh at Martin's hilarious flamboyancy and Darcy's lovable absentmindedness. And as always, more Ariadne/Arthur has never hurt anyone :)
Falcon's Jade chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Normal life with not so normal characters XD I love this story ! The OCs were hilarious the portrayals of canon characters excellent, and happy endings for all! Glad you didn't forget Saito, excellent work !
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Oh my fish I looooove Darcy and Martin! I wish they were real.
Riikani chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I've read this story about...three times now? Something like that.
I still like it lots...I especially liked Martín blatant comments on all of the team.
And how Arthur reacts, hilarious! XD