Reviews for The Fall
Veraozao chapter 5 . 4/14
love it, kiss
misao97 chapter 5 . 4/6
I really like your story so far! Very cute! Can't wait for more! So please update soon haha! Gambatte!
Djomar chapter 5 . 4/2
I hope that Sasuke will say something soon
rockyourlove chapter 5 . 3/30
Ack! You shouldn't go for any more hiatus. Don't go mia again I'm very intrigued by your story and sasuhina.

Try updating consistently? :-) it's a good habit

Thanks for writing! Can't wait to read more!
rockyourlove chapter 2 . 3/30
Eeeepp! So cute.

The first chapter where hinata was so engrossed in her book and sat of his lap I was like oh no and then wait cutely awkward situations is the perf beginning for sasuhina. ;)

Characterisation is A
Fher34 chapter 5 . 3/29
I have the feeling this is going to be good
Lol, im more fond of stories with longer chapters but i think u r doing ok
Hope u update soon and yay, sasuhina (:
Fher34 chapter 1 . 3/29
Lol, nice introduction between those two
Natalie2016 chapter 5 . 3/28
Please update I really like it so far thank you for making such an interesting story!
Starcakes chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Oh oh! This story intrigues me so much! I think it's because of the style of your writing. How it's so clean. I can't wait to read more of the upcoming chapters of this story. I'm hooked!
The interaction between Sasuke and Hinata is just the way I imagined whenever I think of how Sasuke's arrogance and Hinata's subtle personality of not caring unless you're important to me haha.
I love it! I'm so happy I found this story of yours! I will be faithfully waiting and wishing for the completion of this story! :))
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
wow... this was so... short. You havent updated in a couple of years... I see.
Please update soon.
I want to get to know more of the plot, and more of Sasuke falling in love.
Your writing style is curious.
Update soon!
Narutoimagine01 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Why did you stop writing this? !? This is sooooooo good! If only you'd continue...
kandita chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Well I do like what I've read so far and if like to read more. Also, why'd Fugaku even bother to bring up Madera name. I mean this can only lead to nothing good
kandita chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
U know I'm a bit curious why all story including this one can never seem to put Hinata in her rightful role as the next leader of her clan or co...she's not as weak as she may give off. And, I for one know that she's be a way better leader than Hanabi who is trained to be a replica of their a**hole dad. I am just so dissapointed that its portrayed that way for her and its quiet upsetting
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Buah! It was getting so good! Update soon! I'm looking out for it!
SASUHINA ALL THE WAY BUDDY chapter 4 . 6/24/2012