Reviews for Imprinting
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 23 . 4/20
This was interesting ending to this chapter of their lives. Its open ended which leave a lot of ways for them to go. I also saw setup for your spinoff which will be quite a good story.
maybe bella should end up with someone also can one of the wolves imprint on the Cullens to add more drama
leah and jake so should nor be together
dude. cx chapter 12 . 3/20
I wanna murder bella...
not a bad way to start this
dude. cx chapter 8 . 3/19
Omg! Dido-"white flag". Suits this story. Omg I love ur imagination it's awesome! This is pretty good and it actually doesn't sound fake like the other stories. (ノ*)ノ
jbarbosa12 chapter 23 . 3/18
Loved this story
Me chapter 9 . 3/11
Very very VERY dramatic, kinda leaves a bad taste in My mouth since Jacob is sooooo girly and out of character, but I guess this story wouldn't be possible without him changing some.
Jissy2013 chapter 23 . 3/4
love it so cute _ :)
Varia chapter 23 . 2/24
Good ending
RoninAlexander chapter 23 . 2/15
I cant help but admit i cried as my own lover and i went through this. He calls me his "little puppy" cuz it seems like i imprinted on him. I never get enough of our own personal seemingly vampire to werewolf relationship. I truly love Jamie and he loves me.
My name is Seth Ephriam Black and his is Jamie Lowell Clearwater which scared me to Hell when i read the twilight books and saw the movies! I was so paranoid, i seemed extra crazy and told him if he didnt get me at least one rose he wouldnt get any for a week.
lynn chapter 23 . 1/29
Thanks you so much i missed a well written jakeward story!
Black Fox34 chapter 22 . 1/26
I can't wait for the update. Its a fantastic Story. Looking forward to finishing it completely.
Cindy chapter 20 . 1/22
Omg you suck! ;) your the kind of brilliant author that makes you hate a character so much, then show us that that character was actually very admirable, and then make us cry as you KILL THEM OFF DDDD:

Man... just venting, but still... LOVE this story :)
Marie One chapter 23 . 1/18
Congrats and see you next story.