Reviews for Ever Age
ZenoLucario chapter 10 . 7/10
Great chapter, glad to see you writing again. Looking forward to the next.
Xaiael chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
You're back !I did a happy dance you know, but FF didn't let me review - it sad "page eror" -I'm happy you didn't abandonated this because is one of my favorites stories and I hope there will be more soon!
Erynnar chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Aw poor Cullen! Loved the scenes with the demon Deedo! Very nicely done!
Reyvatiel Songstress chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
That's sweet that Cullen saved her. GO Cullen! I enjoyed this chapter well written and very moving.
Reyvatiel Songstress chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
A very interesting idea, this crossover fits well together. I would like to read more of it, but don't rush. It wouldn't be right of me to rush you with this when I haven't updated my own story in nearly a year.
Xaiael chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
HEI! what had just hapen ?you made my day when I saw 6 ( SIX ) messages from you and then imagine what I felt when I found "I will no longer continue..."on each. are you OK? what hapen?LOL!
Xaiael chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Thanks!I think I was curious about what the First Encanter will say ,he took it sooooo easy , think about - mage and magic ,strange magic and strange people, came out from mist and you don,t want to know more about them?now I'm curios how Alistair will react
Xaiael chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Hi there , I'm stil here and reading your story - I've waited for them - I don't play online games but the one you made a crossover story seems interesting mixt with DA and I like it - hope for more update soon - LOL