Reviews for A Brother's Admission
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Salvatore Brothers are united! hehe love them :3
MoonzerratLhea-14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW!
I love all your stories, about the 'Salvatore'Demonand stefan) brothers!
you're a great writer, I'm your fan number 2 or 3 haha, you know:PP ... allthe people say.. they are the "fan" number one, so i'm original ... thts explain why am i the number 2 or 3 haha
but in truth, i love your ficss! They are beautiful :B
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I kind of like Bonnie and Damon. The witch would be so surprised but Damon is the most charming thing in the history of the world.

I don't think that either Salvatore had the thought that Elijah could still love his brother and also know he needed to help him die so the world and the rest of their family would be safe. Klaus is the only person on the show who has been truely and madly evil.

Damon and Elijah are evil enough but Elijah does it to a purpose and Damon does it to make himself feel safer or happier.

They and probably Rebecca could be saved but Cole may be as mad as Klaus, his mother and his stepfather.
Zyloa chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hello!

Even if I'm not able to understand every single word in english, I loved your story! I won't have enough vocabulary to express myself, but I really liked how you write and how you see the characters. It was realistic, and that's a very important point for me.

So, thanks a lot for this story!

Zyloa
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I haven't read many Vampire Diaries fics but I liked this one :D
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very Good! More More Please hurry up! :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Brilliant. Beautiful. Fantastic. These words aren't even good enough to describe how great this was! Wonderful Job!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Lovely job. I like the idea of Bonnie and Damon together (he needs someone who can handle him.) Good work; I am such a sucker for good Salvatore-Siblings-Reunited stories. Nice. :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
love it
StelenaxAlways chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is so beautiful! I love your stories about the Salvatore Brothers so mutch. You write about them so perfectly . The two last episodes broke my heart. I love their brotherly relashionship so mutch but .. I'm very proud of what Stefan did for saving his big brother's life, but I'm also sad .. I can't believe Stefan left town .. What is gonna happen now ? I'm gonna miss my Stelena so mutch and Stefan and Damon.. I hope Damon & Elena are gonna try to help him . They can't just let him go and kill people, right ?
Princess Aziza chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So sweet! I love the reference to Bamon; they're my FAVORITE couple! Well, besides Stefan and Elena, but they get enough attention. *laughs* I also like the brother relationship you always paint in your one-shots. Now if only the writers would read your stories and put them on TV! Season finale this Thursday! Eep!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
really good well done! although, judging by the next episode's promo, it doesnt look like they've resolved anything :p

but seriously, this was good :)
Ira chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love the brother fics

And I will check out your bids too

God bless but the swearing could have been left out
Katherine not Petrova chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So sweet!
CrowX chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awwww, just what both of them need. Especially Damon. A good warm hug! I'm always rooting for them to be real brothers again. Love your way of doing it!