Reviews for Count to four
sherry williams chapter 1 . 1/21
Loved it
lavyalice chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
why thi story doesn't have more chapters? it would be perfect cause the plot is great and you are an awesome writer you could doit...}i love rhis one shot
Creamed Cheese chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh 3
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
oh this was great!
sfiddy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hmmm. Therapy. But seriously, I really liked the bit where J is punching the wall and he observes that it barely makes a sound. Really highlights the futility of anger like that. Tragic characters, but like the resolution. They aren't kings of the world, and they aren't suddenly tycoons, but they are becoming functional (co-dependant?) together. Kinda like all of us, huh?
cretin chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*ROAR*!

I love this story.

I love that it isn't a perfect everything is magically better ending.

It's just trust and comfort and finding a common ground, and sometimes that's all you can ask for.

I also love the fact that while Jasper KNOWS he can't change the world, he hasn't quite ACCEPTED that fact.

That's true so often in our lives.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Excellent story! Child abuse and neglect are often used as a plot vehicle in many fan fictions, but I've not read many that have so realistically portayed some of the long ranging effects it has on the lives of its victims. Great job writing about a difficult subject.

Hey, I'm traumatized though. I will never be able to look at instant coffee the same way again after that reference to brown kitty litter. :)
looie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really really really liked this one. It was short, and very bittersweet. The angst to romance measure was perfect and just ... all of it, and the feelings and ideas it dealt with, was done extremely well. I loved it :)
lizf22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was amazing! Heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. I liked how Bella pushed him to care, to want to cope and be better. You did a great job with this, thank you! xo
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this. I love mental health fic- makes me feel less alone, less like a weirdo. kwim?
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
lovely story, I really liked how two people who had been so hurt by other people managed to find happiness with each other xx
Chicklette chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
*hearts* I really, really liked this. thank you so much.
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I know I raved about this lovely little gem in private, but I wanted to go public with my adoration for it. I love how they find balance in each other's strengths and allow themselves to be weak together. I love your insight into Jasper's thought processes and how you understand his motivations so well. I love your Bella.

Most of all, I love this story because there's so much of you in it.