Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Well, THAT's a new and interesting concept. I love it and can actually see this happening in the show had the producers not stuck to that "only the brothers" concept (which gets a little tiresome, no? I'm sick of everyone around them dying or going bad). You have a great understanding and portrayal of the characters and I'd love to see more if you're so inclined. Thanks for the great read!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i like your muse. i'd like to see more of her/your work.

Cant wait to see the Dean/Jo thing progress through the hunting life style and the hotel room thing...how soon till they start sharing a bed:P
onlyonechairleft chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh... how many ways would the SPN world have changed if the boys had another Hunter with them all along? I always liked Jo- I thought she was a great character and Ellen is as fierce as they come, so I'll definitely read more if you write more.

That said, I will warn you against the standard pick-episode-and-rewrite-episode format that seems the norm around here for adding characters, etc. If there was an extra team member things would *change* so you have the scope to actually change things. :)

This was lovely though and I really enjoyed it. :)
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I want more please! See - MORE, MORE MORE!

Dean/Jo fics are my current addiction and there are just not enough well written ones out there. The beginning of this is great, very promising, and everyone seems in character so far. Can't wait to see where it goes!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Okay, this is shaping up to be interesting. Definitely make this a multi-chapter story. But if you do, will you be rewriting episodes or creating original cases?

Either way, will be keeping an eye out for updates.
sammygrrl00 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was really good! I personally love Ellen and Jo (and Ash!) and I would love it if you maybe continued this and showed all of them hunting together! I would definitely read it! Your a great writer! I loved all the details!

Sam