Reviews for A Digital Frontier
Ceestar chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I have been meaning to review this fic for a very long time, I apologise for taking so long. I just wanted to say that this fic is phenomenal. I have honestly read it start to finish at least 5 times now, every time I finish, I start again. It provided me much entertainment on my journeys to and from work every day and it brings out so many emotions throughout. I think it's extremely well written, the plot is well thought out and executed in the same manner. Ram is my favourite character of the Tron franchise and I love the way you brought him into a post-Legacy story and I ADORED his relationship with everyone, especially Tron in this fic.
I just wanted to tell you, well done, this fic was amazing and even though I the story back to front, I still enjoy reading it.
Zuzanny chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
That was lovely. Absolutely lovely.
KaitlinDragon chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Perhaps the best-written Tron fanfiction I've ever read, you kept everyone completely in-character, provided a believable story arc, and gave the Tron story arc the ending it deserved!

I loved every second of this.

Would love to see a sequel!
TARDIStoaster chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
Yaaaaay! Sequel!

LOVE this story! Brilliant plot, brilliant idea, brilliant ending...

Sequel? BRING IT ON.

End of line.
LuffyMarra chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
This was a great story. I'm so glad that Tron and Flynn made up in the end. I'm also glad that Tron realizes that none of his friends blame him for what happened. Can't wait for the sequal. Great job.
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
:D EPIC! Congrats on your story, and I deffinately will be keeping an eye out for the sequel ;)
Plink42 chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
I got a happy knot in my throat at the end. Throughout this story my favorite parts were with Tron & Ram together, and the end scene is no different. You write them so well, I can almost feel their love for each other.

Best of all, there's a promise of sequels! *happy bounce* Can't wait, can't wait!
Silenthilllz chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Awwwwwww so adorable for an ending! Can't wait for sequel!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Okay... I would be sobbing right now because it's over, but for the promise of MORE...

This was an excellently written story, with the right amount of angst, honesty, cuteness, and character to make everything perfect. What I loved most was how perfectly RAM, Ram was... He was tough, loyal, sweet, but still maintained an innocence about him. (actually always struck me as being the more complex of the characters in the Tron movie)

It was awesome to see you develop his characters, while still keeping true to what the original writers set up for him.

Well written, well presented, and I'm looking forward to more stories sent our way from you.

Cheers

Misty
IluthraDanar chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Good! Another sequel. I am looking forward to how the world receives the programs, and was disappointed to see nothing here. Good job, though.
TARDIStoaster chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
If you don't update this story as soon as is physically possible... I don't know what I'll do. You are evil for leaving at that cliffhanger. This is my favorite part so far. So UPDATE, for my User's sake!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
:D YAY! Thanks for updating, it feels like ages since this story has updated (probably hasn't, but that's what a good story does to you)

I think you've done this really well too, the whole return wasn't as corny as some people might do it, making it perfectly done

but at the same time...

NAWWWWWW! :( CLIFFY!

that just means a quick update then, right? ;) *hint hint*

Keep going with your awesomeness :)
IluthraDanar chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Waiting to see how the programs are introduced. I always wondered if they did get out, how would they be proved to be different if they're like humans? Like Q being out in the next film, type thing.

*on pins and needles*
Plink42 chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Yay! A new chapter! (I was beginning to worry.) I loved how you built the anticipation throughout the entire chapter - and of course you had to end it there! I hope that means another update will be soon? :)

BTW, I can't tell you how happy I was to see Roy. I love him and there isn't nearly enough of him in fanfic. Can't wait to see his & Ram's reaction when they see each other.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I'm glad that your taking the time to show that Tron isn't just better and forgiving all at once- but that it IS happening slowly but surely.

And Ram- he just has to be the cutest little program there is... Just a joy to read how you've brought him to life.