Reviews for Ray of Light
Brink of Insanity777 chapter 1 . 1/16
This is so cute. Although Kirby is my favorite character in the movie, Lampy is starting to grow on me.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Lampy and Radio are my favorite characters too, good job on the story.
ww38 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
love it!
ww38 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
this sooo should have been in the movie! it fits so well! i'll bet something like it almost was and they cut it for time! [not that i would have minded it being longer...]
Sammwich chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really kind of stumbled upon this story, but Of all the fics I've read, with my favorite characters dying and getting hurt all the time, this fic...right in the feels, man!... This was something special and I love it! Lampy was (is!) totally my favorite as a kid and I think he's pretty underrated considering he used himself as a lightning rod! Good work. 3
I love lampi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Lampi is my favorite too he is so adorable I love him to death and I also love this movie to death to in fact my iPad is loaded up with pictures of Lampi I'm thinking about making him my home screen background on my iPad my background on my cell phone I love this flick you captured all the BLT characters very well I think you should at least put one more chapter in it the thing that kind of drives me crazy is there's hardly any fanfics that revolve specifically around lampi I can only think of two off the top of my head that would be yours and the one that I'm writing
ww38 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
ww38wirewasp316821
i'm a little guilty about loving this movie so much [impossible not to] 'cos [it was based on a book and my research says the author was gay] :************(
wirewasp316821 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
continuing my last comment on this: ironically, [or not so much, more fittingly/naturally according to me & my theories] his ideas were pretty good all along, but they worked out much better [even though the viewers only saw those that worked initiated, never discussed, stated or otherwise [verbally] expressed] after his 'circiuts & "rivets" & [whatever else, likely everything, personally I'm no expert] [and bulb, poor thing]' fried 15/16ths to death

p.s. i love it to death too, i have a dvd [$7] but it's been so long since i saw it when i was a kid [vhs] there's no nostalgia left [sad] i watched it on youtube [commenters think writers were 'high'] kirby was my fave [grumpy cute] but after getting dvd i like lampy [i get a 'teenager' vibe from him, was his voice actor a teenager?] 'cos of what i learned [radio too, he's surprisingly cute for guy w/no face] i can do without blu-ray, i think they're waiting for enough bonus features to fill a blu-ray [everything buyers want #and more# since #blu-rays are the cutting edge# or it'd be to [ironic? i don't know], but i like the idea of it lasting a long time
wirewasp316821 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
one thing I noticed was that Lampy clearly considers bulb damage of any kind as automatically rendering him useless ergo "#worthless#" [naturally, any lamp would], but in his 'shocking sacrifice scene' his bulb burst! in his talk w/toaster, [kindness [?] [toaster being nicer to blanky at least, but the gist clearly got thru, he's very bright]] was referred to [eventually/essentially] a 'glow' which Lampy felt [and did, being a lamp] when the Master changed his bulb. He showed [kindness] by helping his friends find blanky [& keep going] so essentially [he 'died to himself' even if [thank goodness] not literally] & he 'glowed' in burning out [his bulb glowed brightest just b4 it burst, literally. think about it.] it's a little complex put that way, but it's awesome to think of.

in retrospect, Lampy getting a new bulb in 'b-movie scene/parts shop' could foreshadow that no, they [he at least] won't get cubed in 'worthless/junkyard' [especially if you watch it considering the 'mastergod, city of lightheaven, worthlesshell' theorem' [this adds 'cutting edgejudgement, b-moviedeath, master in junkyard togod's pain when his people die without him [of course, considering toaster's sacrifice, this [that last part especially] could back the theory that master & toaster [&/or blanky] are the same or similar character[s] [of course, this makes almost no sense on any aother context] anyway...

basically this means he [Lampy] proved his worth in doing what he would have [previously] thought would make him worthless] luv this [film & fic] so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
couldabeen song2
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is very good. This could very well be what happened off screen in the movie. Keep up the good work.
freakqueen chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is one of the best brave little toaster fanfics Iv ever read especially about this sceen. I can see this happining in the movie and I thought everyone was in character and I think you portrayed the friendship between lampy and radio very well again great work
unicorn128 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow, a real fanfic on the toaster , and a clever one at that, I love how you make the characters seem so real! I'm also a fan of this movie too, and I always wondered how they reacted after the lightning scene, great job! :)
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
So good! Captured personalities very well! I like it! In fact, I love it! This exact fan-fiction, I cannot imagine a differing in-between of those two parts! Absolutely perfect of an in-between.
wirewasp316821 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE! I L3VE IT! (& THE MOVIE TOO!)