Reviews for Just Like The Good Ol' Days
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awwwwww cute :D But I thought the exact same thing ! There were two shots ! Great one shot for the ep :D
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I share with you. I liked it. Enough shared:)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I like your idea of Dean being injured during the gunfight and hiding his wound from Sam.

Great job writing Sam when he found out about Dean's injury. I had to laugh at Sam's response, "You wanna know what would happen if you had died in 1861?"Sam frowned. "Nothing would change. Your dead body would come back here, and I'd find a way to resuscitate you, so I could kill you myself."

I loved the brothers conversation at the end. It was wonderful to have them teasing each other again.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Great story! I was wondering the same thing! The brotherly banter was great!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
YAY BROTHER MOMENT
future mrs.wayland chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww! We totally needed this scene! Thank you for writing it!
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I was wondering that too. As soon as i heard the two shots i thought Dean was hit, but then we get no explaination. This was a great version. I was thinking along the same lines. Great job :)
Halit chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Thumbs up!:D I love it when you surprise me with new fiction:* yay! It was great, WOW I'd die to see something like this in the show! nice job pal! Muuuuaaaah!:****
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
As far as brotherly banter stories, this was great but with one thing missing: a 'jerk...bitch' moment.
lausbub0402 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You are awesome !

Heck, I had exactly the same thought, no I even wished for something like that to happen after I've seen the previews ...

And now you wrote it, yeah. Thanks a million, this is just what should have happened 'cause it's so typical Dean and I really enjoyed the brotherly banter here as well.

Once again - you're awesome!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hi Calisto-HK

I really enjoyed that and yeah, I too thought about where that 2nd bullet landed.

Thanks for a nice follow on to a sweet episode.

DeansBabyBird

PS: you write real well in English if it's not your first language