Reviews for Pheromones
Valdangelo-shipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Loved it! I'm really clueless so I didn't think there would be Dragon Phermons!
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I feel like I got that joke. And is it weird that I pictured something soooooooooooo like that? I just had a star trek marathon so that's probably the reason...but I love this. It twas beautius.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
:-0
kittykat chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Lol the last paragraph
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Just one question... You said that everyone was in a crowd to buy this stuff, so a lot of people must have smelled like it. Why, then, is Gray the only one being targeted by the dragon slayers? They ran through the town, so Gajeel and Wendy (and Natsu) must have smelled a stronger whiff of the perfume, so why didn't they head there and find all the others and even more pheromones? I get that it wouldn't make much sense for the storyline, but it was just bothering me the whole time
Otakulover4evr chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
LOL! LUV this story is awesome and adorable. I never watched Star Trek but that was hilarious XD Keep up the good work!
Aishiteru Bondomu chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
holy crap this is so funny! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
hahahahahaha
Rexivyara chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
The ending... was epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Star Trek! Give me all she's got, Scotty!
AsDarknessSpreads chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
XD 11.50! ten more minutes!
XD poor *scratch dat. lucky* gray!
M chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lol loved this! - such a cracky ending though! (but in a very good way! XD)
and also yesh! Natsu Scottie Win! I hope you carry on writing stuff as good as this in future!
MiniMochi-x chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Really good story! Is it bad that I wish you had continued their make out session...? Heheh ;)
shimmering shadows chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Cute and hilarious and adorable (and cute)! My only complaint, that you've probably heard, and bothers me to tears (just because i'm an annoying OCD person like that) is Gazille, is spelled Gajeel. Not that it's uber important, i loveddddd the story (it was cuuute!)
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
gosh you gotta love the ending xD