Reviews for You Amaze Me
crazydivergent chapter 1 . 7/9
Thank you. Lovely, sweet, dramatic and well written. People have probably wondered why I'm always looking down at my phone reading when I'm not lost in my thoughts about this story.
chairship chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
You are such a wonderful writer. The way you wove this story from beginning to end was just perfect. Thank you!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! I wanted you to know that. I cried, and smiled, got angry. I feel like you've taken me through this whole entire array of emotions that even so now my mind is still trying to grasp back into reality.

But again I must commend you on this wonderfully, elegant, breathless, and beautiful story you've bestowed to every single one of us. Thank You!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is so lovely.
narsuess chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This fic is amazingly good! A very sweet love story. I love when chuck gave blair Cat and when they embraced each other after not seeing each other for long time... So sweet
T chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh! How I loved this!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Lovely story! I really enjoyed the tone and the significance of the maze throughout the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved this. Very nice and uplifting. Loved the ending in the maze :)
Bluck2nite chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I was looking for another great historic fic to read! And happened to stumble across yours! Have to say that I really enjoyed the journey and all the emotions that it evoked! It was a beautiful story, just loved the Chair you depicted in your writing! Really related to the Blair you wrote! One of the reasons why Blair Waldorf is such a strong character, even though she's a quintessential UES princess, she's also highly relatable! Also I loved how tragically beautiful Chuck is in the story! I think you captured the appeal of his character and pared it down in a much simpler form! I highly enjoyed the moments where I laughed right out loud! For instance the meal Blair spent with Bart and his future entwined family! How he took such a liking with her from the start, just floored me! As the story progressed I was enthralled as Blair was! Then towards the end my chest kept tightening as the relationship started unraveling! And when I couldn't take anymore my heart clenched, when Dorota brought Chuck's letter requesting Blair's presence! And he finally pours out his heart to her at the maze! How he planted apart of her spirit in the maze and carried out his ancestors tradition in her honor! Last but not least, I love the happy ending that you bestowed upon us! Nothing get's better than happy Chair!

Truly a beautiful story only brought to life by your resplendent writing! Thanks for letting me embark on it's heavenly journey! Satisfied my yearnings for another historic masterpiece! Which there isn't alot of historic fiction outthere compared to the other genre's! There is merely a selective few out there! Anyways...

Thanks again for the this gem of a story!
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
What a wonderful fic! Simply amazing!
MeganJanes chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The story is just beautiful! Loved it!
Kalibee22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Loved it! thank you so much for this...you have amazing writing skills :)
BellaB2010 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is the best one shot chair story. Loved it.. Great job. This bday gift is truly a gift to all who read it...thank you!
jamieerin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i loved this fic and wouldn't mind seeing an epilogue or another story like this!
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
lovely story! i really love how chuck showed her he loved her, though i felt it was lacking a little. awesome job! X)