Reviews for You Amaze Me
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is so lovely.
narsuess chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This fic is amazingly good! A very sweet love story. I love when chuck gave blair Cat and when they embraced each other after not seeing each other for long time... So sweet
T chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh! How I loved this!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Lovely story! I really enjoyed the tone and the significance of the maze throughout the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved this. Very nice and uplifting. Loved the ending in the maze :)
Bluck2nite chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I was looking for another great historic fic to read! And happened to stumble across yours! Have to say that I really enjoyed the journey and all the emotions that it evoked! It was a beautiful story, just loved the Chair you depicted in your writing! Really related to the Blair you wrote! One of the reasons why Blair Waldorf is such a strong character, even though she's a quintessential UES princess, she's also highly relatable! Also I loved how tragically beautiful Chuck is in the story! I think you captured the appeal of his character and pared it down in a much simpler form! I highly enjoyed the moments where I laughed right out loud! For instance the meal Blair spent with Bart and his future entwined family! How he took such a liking with her from the start, just floored me! As the story progressed I was enthralled as Blair was! Then towards the end my chest kept tightening as the relationship started unraveling! And when I couldn't take anymore my heart clenched, when Dorota brought Chuck's letter requesting Blair's presence! And he finally pours out his heart to her at the maze! How he planted apart of her spirit in the maze and carried out his ancestors tradition in her honor! Last but not least, I love the happy ending that you bestowed upon us! Nothing get's better than happy Chair!

Truly a beautiful story only brought to life by your resplendent writing! Thanks for letting me embark on it's heavenly journey! Satisfied my yearnings for another historic masterpiece! Which there isn't alot of historic fiction outthere compared to the other genre's! There is merely a selective few out there! Anyways...

Thanks again for the this gem of a story!
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
What a wonderful fic! Simply amazing!
MeganJanes chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The story is just beautiful! Loved it!
Kalibee22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Loved it! thank you so much for this...you have amazing writing skills :)
BellaB2010 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is the best one shot chair story. Loved it.. Great job. This bday gift is truly a gift to all who read it...thank you!
jamieerin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i loved this fic and wouldn't mind seeing an epilogue or another story like this!
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
lovely story! i really love how chuck showed her he loved her, though i felt it was lacking a little. awesome job! X)
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I had almost forgotten just how epically awesome this fic is, and I’m so happy you allowed me to be a part of the creation of it, and your writing process. I hope you’re tremendously proud of your accomplishment, as you should be.

I love the opening of the story, and all through-out you manage to keep it well-paced, and beautifully written. Getting-together fics are my favorites, and all the effort you’ve put into planning the story and the slow build of their relationship really shines through. It always amazes me (heh) when writers can put C/B in such a different setting such as this one, and still manage to keep everything about the two of them together, and apart, that I love. Just like you’ve done here. They both feel so perfectly them, even though they’re (partly, haha. sneaky C/B win) following rules and decorum of a completely different society and time. I got completely lost while reading it now, it felt as if I was there.

The party scene blew my mind. The contrast between the almost nightmarish start, with Blair escaping into the maze, and Chuck the mystery man showing up to save her. Plus, their first kiss is SO HOT.

And I love you for giving me some vdBass love. Lily’s social-climbing marriages make me smile, and the easy interaction between Eric, Blair and Serena is perfect. Bart and Blair bantering is EPIC, and seeing it from Blair’s POV really fleshes out her character.

"I enjoy nothing more than living up to your impossibly low standards of me, Father." Ugh, bb, let me hug you :(

I love the slow build of C/B’s relationship, the walks in the maze and the way Blair gets to see different sides of Chuck. But the gazebo…breaking my heart in all the right ways. LOVE the parallels to 2x01, and then this: “But even the allure of a crown or a royal title was not enough to tempt her into a life of mediocrity.” LOVE THIS. SO MUCH

Cat the cat

Have I mentioned that I love Dorota and Vanya’s lovestory at the sidelines? And Eleanor and Harold just KNOWING what’s going on with Blair? Because I do. I reallyreally do.

OMG. The ENDING. Grinning like a crazy person: check! Love the twist of the lines from 2x25 and your original ones and the giddiness and the hugging and aaaah! SO PERFECT!
ggoddess chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Bautiful. Very intense at times. I loved cat and I loved the maze and it's symbolism.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I just wanted to reviews this on ff as well... This was an extrordianary story loved it... My fav storys of chuck and blair are period pieces... So l ask please keep them coming. ... LOVED IT! LOVED IT. LOVED IT...

Well written it had everything l wanted tk read and more...